Introduction-taintedsoul

hell guys I am TaintedSoul From The Highlands Off Scotland I am A Streamer Main Games is Tarkov and Star citizen.
In Star Citizen I Want to Have Good Interactions With People and Be Part Off a Good Community And Experience All Aspects Off GamePlay in Sc

Welcome to ADI taintedsoul. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing in our mass ops.

1 Like

Hey TaintedSoul!

Welcome to ADI, if you wanted to be part of a good community, then you definitely found the right place. The people in ADI are some of the best folks I ever gamed with and I am sure you will find it to be the same. I look forward to flying with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Glad to have ya!

1 Like

Hi TaintedSoul,
Welcome to ADI and see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Howdy TaintedSouI, and welcome to ADI. Sounds like you will fit in well with our crazy group of misfits. See you in the 'verse!

1 Like

thanks and we shall see :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! We are a great community and have a lot of fun here. It’s good to have you on board! See you around!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI =)

1 Like

Welcome to the team, see you in the verse’

1 Like

Welcome to the party, Tainted!

1 Like

welcome tainted. We have a growing streamer community with people always willing to hop on and support the stream. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome, I am so happy to meet you! I am looking forward to getting to know you, and am happy to help in any way that I can. Hope to fly with you soon! :smiley:

1 Like

thats cool to know cobra i will see you in the verse

Welcome mate to ADI will see you in the verse~~

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Taintedsouls! Glad to have you with us! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to the Crew taintedsoul! Looking forward to seeing you in our ops.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, look forward to flying with you soon.

1 Like