Introduction: Syn0nym

Hello there,

my name is Hendrik. I’m 36 years old and live in munich. I’m a software developer and project lead and have experience in wow and leading people.

I’m looking forward to communicate and fly with you guys. Let the adventure begin! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Syn0nym! We have a great community here, you’ll have a great time flying with us. What kind of gameplay are you most interested in for SC?

For the first part i would say exploration. I only got my starter package with the mustang, realy can’t tell right now what will be the part which finaly catches me. :slight_smile:

Hoping to get to know the verse with some of you while in a group and having some nice talks and chats. The first impressions on mumble were very positive! <3

1 Like

Welcome to ADI syn0nym. I’m glad you joined the team. Which division did you choose to join?

Great to see more devs, and folks with WoW experience. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome Hendrik. You’re going to love it here. See you in the verse
Herk

Welcome to ADI Syn0nym. Exploring does seem exciting. At the start of the virus last year I was looking at Xi’an language and trying to learn some. I now recognise some sounds and characters but I’m not good at it. I’d hoped it’d help with exploring.

Welcome to ADI! I too like the explorer side of things. Going to be amazing to find ancient ruins, derelict ships, and the next big mining site :slight_smile: When you are on, ask to hang out with someone and get them to show you some things. Big ones are mining and combat, but we have some great traders as well :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

@syn0nym welcome to ADI!
Munich is such a beautiful city! Lived in Vilseck for 4 years, just outside of Nuremberg. The adventure shall begin here in ADI, where the fun never stops!

Welcome to ADI @syn0nym! Glad you found us! The Mustang is a great place to start you Star Citizen adventure.

Thanks a lot guys. Just retrieved my Nomad, Mustang and Origin100i from the Vehicle console. This game isnt easy too learn and hard to master. ^^ Will get in contact with you when i made my first steps and missions. So happy that i found my ship after half an hour of searching for it. The gift was that i got 2 other ships which i didnt remember buying. Do you have any beginner tutorials which i should read?

@JonesE Vilseck is about 2 hours car ride away from munich. Never was there, sorry man. :slight_smile:

We have some beginner level topics that you can read through and learn how to do some basics. But you need to be onboarded before you can see that forum post.

Okay, i will need that. Just died while trying to start my mustang in the hangar, cu in mumble later. ^^

Welcome to ADI @syn0nym!

Glad to have you aboard.

Hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hey syn0nym, glad to have you with us. Exploration is an amazing part of the game - even if you know the whole star system ingame you can find new things just by flying around the planets and moons and exploring landmarks nobody had seen before!

Hope to see you in the verse soon.

Hey there @syn0nym Hope you enjoy yourself here if you need anything come find me or send me a Pm and ill try and help
regards
Ghillie

Welcome @syn0nym, we’re glad to have you onboard! Let us know if you have any questions.