Introduction- Sufary

Hello, my name I go by is Sufary, new to the game.
Looking to join an organized org so that I may advance through the game. Looking into being a marine so I hope that I will be of use. I look forward to joining you all and hope that I may.

WELCOME SUFARY glad you are here!

Welcome Sufary, glad to have you aboard. Marines are always great so you will always have a place.

Welcome aboard, Sufary! There’s always room for more marines!

Greetings Sufary, glad to see you aboard here with ADI! We can definitely help you get started on your Star Citizen adventures, make sure to join us in mumble in the Public Gaming channel. We almost always have something going on, see you soon here in the 'verse!

welcome to the ranks of ADI sufary we actually have a marine training program that we run from time to time if your intersted in being a ground troup keep an eye out on the forums and discord for the post glad to have you on board

Welcome Sufary to ADI =D, glad you can be with us and you join SC at the right now, i see you in the verse

Greetings @Sufary,

Marines are always welcome! Glad to have you with us. See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI Sufary, ADI is the org you’re looking for. Lots of great people, knowledgeable staff, organization and plenty to do to hone your skills and make the game interesting. I glad to have you aboard and I look forward to running ops with you soon.

Welcome to ADI Sufary :slight_smile:

We can always use Marines and you have picked a great time to stat playing Star Citizen.
We have a lot of active members so hop on Mumble and Discord to find pleop to fly with and to help you find your way.

See you in the Verse!

Hello Sufary and welcome,

I’ve been enjoying being a marine. Let me know if you’re up for some tag-teaming in Star Marine or bunker busting on Hurston.

Welcome to ADI, Sufary ! look forward to flying with you

Welcome to the crew Sufary. I’m sure you will find a lot of things to do besides being full time Marine. Look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI, Sufary! Great selection for your job, here in ADI! You should check out the Marine Cert training and EVO Cert. That would he a great place to start! See you in game, soon!

Welcome on board Sufary,

Feel free to join us in discord and mumble, ask us your questions and be ready for your next mission as a marine.

See you soon around here and the verse

Welcome aboard Sufary. We can always use marines, but more importantly we can always use friendly people who like having fun together. Glad to have you here.

Hello Sufary welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and if you’re interested in the Marines that divisions among the most active at the moment so you’ll definitely have a good team there!