Introduction: StudlySudz

Hey everyone! My name is StudlySudz! I am brand new to the verse and I am very excited to play the game! I have a lot of background in FPS games and I also love games like Ace Combat, Dreadnaughts, and Starwars Squadrons.

I look forward to playing with you guys!

1 Like

Hi StudlySudz, welcome to ADI. I’m also in to FPD and I’m really looking forward to that sort of gameplay being fleshed out. Hopefully I’ll see you in mumble soon

Hey StudlySudz, welcome aboard. Happy to see a fellow FPS and Dreadnought player here! We’re all excited to see how FPS combat evolves in SC, as I’m sure you are too.
What was your favourite ship class in Dreadnought and what aspect of Star Citizen are you looking forwards to the most?

See you in the verse

Welcome StudlySudz. Looking forward to meeting you on mumble and playing together. Cheers
Hercules

@StudlySudz welcome to ADI! Sounds like you are destined for Fleet Security! See ya in the 'verse!

We are glad to have you, I’m sure you’ll have a great time. Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI Studly! See you out there!

@StudlySudz Welcome to the Ord Studly! We’re glad to have you

Welcome to ADI! I hope you have had a chance to dip your toes in and start exploring this wonderful game. And since you are new to the verse, don’t be afraid to ask us more experienced folks if you need a hand with anything. We have lots of knowledge to impart and are happy to do so :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI StudlySudz. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to playing with you too.

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen @StudlySudz!

The game ticks a lot of boxes for many people, including me and the vision for the game is pretty ambitious and awesome.

See you in the verse!