Introduction Stinger-X

Hello, I’m new to ADI and would like to be apart of the org.

3 Likes

Heyo Stinger-X, nice succinct post there bud. Glad to be a part of your on-boarding, hope you enjoy the org. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Stinger-X hope to team up with you in a futue Mass Op see you in the verse!

Hazard

Welcome! It was a pleasure to onboard you today. You have a lot of love of this game, and I approve!

Welcome to the org Stinger-X.
This is a great org to be a part of.
If you need any help shoot a message in discord or make a forum post.
See you around and in the verse!

Will do. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Welcome to ADI! Whatca flying in verse?

Hey Stinger! Good to have you. See you in the verse!

Hey Stinger, welcome to ADI.

Welcome aboard to ADI Stinger! I hope you find our home as special as we think it is. Of course, it is not for everyone but I sure like it. So what do you plan to do in ADI and what are you currently flying and what ship(s) do you eventually want to procure? See you soon in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Stinger-X. I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome Stinger! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hey Stinger welcome! If you’ve any questions feel free to ask or just shoot the breeze and ask for backup if you need :slight_smile:

I mostly do cargo missions for fun. I’m loving my Freelancer MAX. it’s my go to ship for long travels but I mostly run my Avenger Titan for all missions. Just waiting for my Vulcan next.

Welcome aboard Stinger-X! Man, I kinda wish I had a freelancer Max, it’s just the right size. Hope to fly with you soon! o7

Welcome aboard Stinger-X! You’ll routinely see players grouping up for cargo runs and missions so you’ll find plenty to do.

Welcome Stinger to the org =D