Introduction: StevenMoon

Hi all! I was invited by RickyTR. I’ve been playing for almost 3 weeks and have an Avenger Titan and some store credit I am thinking about putting towards a 315pXC. I have been running lots of box missions, doing some surface mining, and trying my hand at clearing some claimjumpers. That last one needs more practice for sure!

I don’t know what “career” I will pursue at launch; I think it will depend on what CIG does with the Exploration pillar (which is what I am most interested in). But I would love to help with multi-crew missions and I am really looking forward to trying out the new data security missions they teased at CitizenCon.

IRL: attorney who lives in Central time zone (North America), plays way too much D&D, and is saving up for a better gaming rig.

2 Likes

Welcome!

Joining ADI is like rolling nat 20! If you’re interested in exploration, have you looked at the carrack?

2 Likes

Hi StevenMoon, Welcome to ADI! Yeah sounds like you have a starting plan regarding ships :slight_smile:

Regarding your rig don’t worry, it will be some time before the game will be in Beta stage so you’re good for now :wink:

Hope to talk to you on Mumble and see you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi @StevenMoon,

Welcome to the org.

I am also very interested to see what they will do with the exploration aspect of the game and i hope to fly with you when they do,

Once again, welcome and happy holidays mate!

1 Like

I’ve definitely watched as many Carrack videos as I can find on YouTube! Also keeping my eye on the Terrapin. I started playing just after this year’s anniversary sale, so hopefully by next year they will have more game mechanics locked down.

Welcome to the org.
I hope you enjoy your time with us.
There is plenty of time to think and try out what you fancy doing, Not all of it is in the game yet.
Also make sure to keep an eye on the forums as we do post our ops there.

1 Like

Welcome StevenMoon; great to have you onboard. I hope you’ve brought your lucky dice with you, 'cause when you take on those claim jumpers, you’re going to need some serious armor saves. Whatever your career choice in SC, we’ll be here to help you along. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Welcome, Steven, welcome aboard! We have many divisions for you to look over and see what you would like to do in the game, and once you have picked a division we have an excellent staff that will help guide you through the process. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Hey Steven, welcome to ADI. Make sure to keep an eye out on the calendar for the org operations if you want to try out the multi-crew part of the game

Oeh, a fellow D&Der :slight_smile: Feel right at home already! Though i am quite new at Tabletop Roleplaying, so you can be my senpai at that :wink: I think we will be getting along just fine :smiley:

Welcome Steven. Until CIG fleshes out exploration more, I’ve been enjoying trading and mining. CIG also have been adding mutiplayer missions like the new 890J hijack mission. I hope to see you in the game

Welcome to ADI StevenMoon. I’m glad you chose ADI. I’m with Mining & Salvage. I started off as a survey scout. I look forward to crossing paths with you in game.