Introduction: Steiney

Hello all, I just started the game, played maybe 2 hours, so I am still das noob. I play pretty much most genres, but my biggest passion is milsim. I have been following this game for quite a while. Soooo, long time listener, first time caller here. I hope to be seeing you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI! Glad you made the jump in. What did you grab as a starter ship? See you in the verse!

Hi Steiney, Welcome to the group, Glad you have joined us. SC will not disappoint I promise you that. This group makes it a great interaction with missions. Look forward to seeing you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI Steiney. Feel free to ask any questions, we are all here to help.

Welcom to the ADI team i look forward to working with you, and hope that you enjoy your time with us!

Welcome Steiney! Don’t worry about being new to Star Citizen, we were all there once. If you need any help just let me know.

Welcome! There’s a bit of a learning curve but it’s not too bad. Here’s a tip I didn’t know for a long time, double right click on the starmap zooms you out. Then you can double left click on a destination to zoom in. Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome aboard, you wont be a noob for long, not with us around

Hi and welcome to ADI Steiney! You couldn’t have found a better group to be a part of while you’re learning the ropes, there’s so much collective knowledge here! See you out there.

Thank you all! I look forward to play SC with everyone, and figuring this thing out!

Welcome to ADI Steiney. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Hi Welcome Steiney

Welcome to the org mate! I hope that you will enjoy the game and I hope to see you in the verse soon!

Hello there buddy. Welcome to the org. Take it slow as there’s so much to learn in the beginning that it can be overwhelming. We are here to help whenever you have questions. Just pop up on Mumble or post on forums whenever you have questions. Let’s fly together soon

Hi and welcome to ADI. Plenty to do and Corp. See you in the verse.