Introduction - StarSkinner

Greetings, I am StarSkinner.

I am 30 years old and work for the US navy’s silent service, HOOYAH!

Honor, courage, commitment. I am committed to excellence and the fair treatment of all.

With that said, I obviously can’t play 24/7. Though when I’m not underway, I have weekends off… sometimes.

I’ve always been a fan of immersive space sims and I’ve been invited by JayC February 28, 2016 11:16. I never really noticed until now. Because I never checked my organizations tab on the website until today.

I usually just run some quick and clean bounty hunts in my Atlas Arrow and the more… ruthless ones in my Constellation Andromeda with some rag-tag crewmen I hire on the spot. Though I am looking for a newer experience. Something with a little more challenging requiring group play to conquer with overwhelming force.

I am looking to join the ranks of your fleet security team. As I gravitate towards combat as it gravitates towards me. I am a warrior and I’ll do what must be done in order to obtain victory even at the cost of my own life.

I will no doubt become an asset to your organization.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard!! what type of game play do you like?

Welcome to ADI, StarSkinner!

Bounty Hunting

Welcome Aboard @StarSkinner , hope you enjoy your time with the org, It was a pleasure speaking with you for your onboarding today. Look Forward to catching you in the verse.

Welcome @StarSkinner! Looks like you are nickel-chrome, good to have you on our side and hope to see you around.

Welcome to ADI. Check out the self certs, uniform and org ops

Welcome to the Org StarSkinner!