Introduction stakovrevenge

Dear all,

Stakov is the name of one of my russian grandmother. I’m French, living in Lyon. I am a composer of weird experimental music (actually still studying, it’s my last year), as well as a software developer for digital signal processing softwares (music mostly, but a bit of 3D as well).
I discovered star citizen a few days ago, with a video of a youtuber. I really love playing this game, and I would be glad to continue explore its rich universe with a team. As an ancient player of WOW and SWTOR, I can say that MMO are great when they are played together.
Since I don’t know Star Citizen well yet, I don’t really know what I really prefer to do in this game, so I have no idea what my “profile” will be in the game. Hope we share good times soon.

Regards !

2 Likes

Howdy Stakov!

I used to play WoW and SWTOR, I love MMO`s myself.
I hope you come to enjoy Star Citizen as much as we all have!

Looking forward to seeing you in the 'Verse.

Welcome, @stakovrevenge! Love the family honoring… I really need to hear the “weird experimental music”. /interest peaked.

I remember when I was brand new. It was only a few months ago. The best advice I can give you right now is to check out the basic certification modules. You can see them once you have full access to the forums. There are some great nuggets of info in all 4 that I would have loved to have in the first few weeks.

Bienvenue à ADI, @stakovrevenge! Glad to have you aboard! If you’re ever looking to join the staff, I’m sure @TheSpaceCoder would be interested to learn more about your music background. I used to play WoW a lot myself, but of course my guild fell apart and I lost interest pretty fast. Let us know if you have any questions about the game!

Welcome to the Org Stako, feel free to ask if you have questions in or out of the game or if you’re looking for back up!

Hey, welcome to ADI. Sorry I had to jump off earlier!

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you decided to join us. It’s a good time to start playing with the upcoming 3.11 patch, and the end of the year festivities about to start around October 10. I hope to see you on Mumble soon. Take care.

Welcome to ADI @stakovrevenge !

Always good to see new faces. This is a great org to learn in. If you have any questions just ask. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI StakovRevenge! I am glad we caught your eye! We have a good amount of people playing in the EU’s time zone so you shouldn’t be too hard up to find people to fly with! Keep us posted about your profile type in game! A lot of people haul and mine right now regardless of their interests long term.

Welcome to ADI! I am also a fellow software developer, so we’ve got something in common. I also played WoW from beta. I hope you enjoy our wonderful org.

Welcome to ADI stakovrevenge. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to see you in ADI’s mass org ops.

Thanks !

Hope to see you all soon in game and on mumble !

@Llydon I started to read those documents. It actually earns some precious time ! About the music, have you heard about “electroacoustic music” ? It is the electronic field of contemporary music.

Not before now but listening so far i like it. Very cerebral and relaxing. Thanks!

Welcome to ADI Stakov, I hope you enjoy the org and it is exactly what you are looking for. Don’t forget to check out the forums regularly and SIGN UP for anything that interests you.

I think it is cool that you compose, I am sure some of us would love to hear your work and purchase some of your material for videos, or support you in any way we can.
If you don’t know what you want to do in ADI I would point you towards Fleet Security :wink: otherwise your welcome to request xfer’s from one division to another.

Welcome to ADI! WoW was many a gamers first step into the world of MMOs, it’s certainly were I got started anyways :slight_smile: SWTOR is also a great game. To get a feel for what you want to do in SC, hope in mumble and tag along with whoever is playing in there. We are always happy to show people all the fun to be had, and will give you a whirlwind tour of the verse :slight_smile: And as more development happens, there will always be more and more things to do. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the verse soon