Introduction: St41ker

Hello all at ADI,

I recently received an invite from “RickyTR” to join the Organisation and this I have accepted.
Love the look of things here and hope to get involved very soon. I work full time Tuesday - Saturday but I will most likely be on evenings for a good few hours. I will be setting up mumble (wow, not seen that for a many years!) very soon and will be on to say hi.

Regards
Stalker.

2 Likes

Welcome St41ker. Glad you found us and you will be very welcome here, regardless of your schedule. What division do you want to go into?

1 Like

@Cobra22 I would very much like to be apart of Commerce & Transportation.

Good to have you with us.
Whenever you can get on there will most likely be people on as well.
looking forward to playing with you!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI St41ker :slight_smile:

Nice to have you with us.

See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome aboard St41ker. What type of game play/career options are you looking at in Star Citizen?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Lots to look forward to as 3.5 is about to drop. Hope to see you on Mumble soon and in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, St41ker. Hope to be flying around with you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Mainly cargo haulage. But that is just because that’s what I’m used to doing. I will be trying out other things to see what I like the most though.

Welcome St41ker! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home. What ships do you currently have for cargo hauling or plan on having? Hope to see you in the Verse!

@Fiyero_Tigaar well right now as I have only had the game a short wile I only have the Aurora Marque and the Mustang Alpha (I know the cargo hold on the mustang isn’t currently functional, so I have just been chucking things in the back of my Aurora so far)

Welcome St41ker! There’s a group of traders that are usually hard at work at the beginning of each patch to rebuild their purses. And no shortage of people to advise you on upgrading your ships, should you look to do that. See you in the 'Verse.

1 Like

Welcome to the org, glad to have you aboard.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. See you in the verse we all probably be trading together some day

1 Like

Welcome a board, St41ker!
Don’t worry about your schedule at all, we are happy to have you with us and looking forward to get you settled when you have time for it.
I didn’t had Mumble before joining either, but I am glad ADI is useing it. I don’t miss the Discord package-drops.
Looking forward to get to know you soon!

1 Like

Welcome St41ker. Glad to have you with us. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Lots of helpful people here. Look forward to seeing you out there with us!

1 Like

Welcome to the org Stalker! I’ll look forward to seeing you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome st41ker, cant wait till i see you in the verse man

1 Like

Hello and welcome St41ker, glad to have you aboard here at ADI! I’m looking forward to meeting you and soon flying with you here in the 'verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI St41ker. I’m glad to have you join our team. You didn’t indicate which Division you’re leaning towards. I too usually play in the late evenings so I watch for you.

1 Like