Introduction: Spocktavian

I’m a new citizen of the SC verse. Looking for a community to join and be a part of as I grow. I asked around in global and was told this crew was the place to be. Shoutout to Terraphon for the recommendation.

I’m new to SC but I am a fairly skilled FPS player and am working on building my skills as a pilot. I have some flight hardware I’m still getting used to and working on my binds for. I can see myself enjoying just about every facet of gameplay in SC, although for now I cruise around in my Titan playing Santa Claus and learning the ropes.

In the future I can see me growing into a combat pilot, dust some hostiles as a Marine, and moonlight as a miner. In my offline life I am a senior engineering leader, and in a past time was a US Marine, so I come equipped with the interpersonal skills to get along well with and lead others, even when others maybe aren’t so easy to get along with. I like to think I’m a strong addition to any team, I strive for mastery in all that I do and my personality tends to mesh well with the cultures of most groups.

See you out in the stars,

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Spocktavian. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your participation in Mining & Salvage’s Divisional mining ops.

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, Spock! I’m glad you joined us and I hope to see you in operations soon!

Glad to have you in the team Spocktavian. Welcome to ADI.

See you in the verse. I hope to fly with you soon.

Welcome to ADI ! If you want to get down on some mining feel free to shoot me a message. See you around the verse!

Welcome to ADI @Spocktavian

You have definitely come to the right place to learn the ropes of the game. You can’t go wrong with the Titan as a starter ship since you can do a little bit of everything with it.

1 Like

Welcome! You definitely picked the right place. The members at ADI are super friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you for your service! I’m a retired Army Infantry Vet, fellow crayon eater; I’ll share.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Whet flight hardware do you have? I think you will feel right at home here. Most of the time you will find me riding around with a ROC in the back of my MSR. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Hey, thank you all for the warm welcome. I’ve enjoyed my time playing with those of you I have been running with the last couple days. I look forward to meeting more of you in the future.

@Eviscerator76, I am flying with dual VKB Gladiator NXT Premium and the Virpil Mongoose T-50CM3 Throttle. I’ve enjoyed those sticks, I think they are quite a good entry price/quality ratio.

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Thank you for your service. I trust you will find a great group of folks to crew with almost any time of day or night. Hope to see you around the 'verse!