Introduction - Spitfire2310

Hi everyone, been playing since 2018. Got hooked after a free flight event with some friends and I fell in love with SC. I’m a huge fan of combat, both space and on foot but i also enjoy hauling as well. I hope i can explore the verse’ with you guys soon.

Nice to have you Spitfire! Always love to help protect our cargo haulers, just give me a shout!

Welcome to ADI!

Welcome to ADI! Its easy to get hooked =P What ships do you fly? Hope to see you in the verse soon!

I started with the Aurora, I also have a Sabre Raven which i got last year though and i love it even though the range is limited a bit. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Welcome Spitfire! See you out there :wave:

Welcome to ADI Spitfire2310. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in our mass ops.

Spitfire! Welcome to ADI! We have a number of space marines that would be happy to show you the ropes, and our fleet security team has a great flying training program to learn how to fight as a group. If you need help just ask!

Hi and welcome! Which division you thinking of joining? I also like to be a jack of all trades but good o think of what you want to specialize in!

Hey spitfire welcome to ADI, what ships do you fly as of now?

ahhh the spitfire iconic welcome to ADI

Hi! You have picked the best org in the verse to be a part of. We are delighted to have you! I look forward to flying with you. Let me know if you need anything or have any questions! :smiley:

Welcome to ADI Spitfire! See you in the Verse!

I wanna join Fleet Security as a Combat Pilot, hoping to get started with you guys soon.

The Aurora and Sabre Raven.