Introduction:SouthernKopite

Hello everyone, i have seen some of your videos and wanted to join up. I live in London and work as a network engineer.
Looking forward to getting involved in what you are building!

Thanks

1 Like

Welcome @SouthernKopite. What are you looking to do on the verse? Jump on mumble when you are on and see what’s going on.

well im a fighter pilot at heart. Love the idea of being a 1 seater fighter on board a capital ship ready on standby when it all goes off! lol

Welcome to ADI!! Glad you can join us!

Hey glad to have you onboard. Happy to have you as part of the team, need an army to build a blockade. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI. I get it, the feeling of being part of something bigger, but still remaining important, being called upon and bringing it your all. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to ADI, SouthernKopite, good to have you with us. I hope to fly with you soon.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

Hey, welcome aboard! Glad to have people with IT experience joining the org. Hop on Mumble any time you’re down for some group play

Welcome to ADI. If you’re are looking to fly with people jump in mumble also people down to fly. What parts of the game you most excited about?

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you with us and I hope to fly with you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI Southern Kopite, its always a good time here.
I hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on Discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI SouthernKopite. I’m glad you joined the team. I have an interest in EU players; watch for my ops. What ship(s) do you have. I look forward to seeing you in game.

Welcome to ADI, hope to catch you in mumble sometime

Welcome! See you around in the verse!

Welcome to the Org SouthernKopite, I always thought the idea of launching off a capital ship manned by your Org-mates was such a cool idea as well. Over time my interest transferred to being direct security on the ship as a Marine.

Might be able to on small scale now with carrack coming in!

To be honest there is so much! Possibly logging out of a bed on a large ship to

Then log in a day later and potentially be in some other system!

Welcome to ADI! I live in Norway, so we will probably see each other in the Verse from time to time. Hope to see you there soon!

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the verse!