Introduction - Solomnhollow

Hi, my name is Solomnhollow. For 8 years I was a cook on Submarines in the Navy and now I’ve been working 15 years as a Prison Guard. Also, a father of a teenager. All three have been exciting in their own ways. As a submariner I was able to visit places like Singapore and Australia. As a Prison Guard I am able to see and help People to turn their lives around. As a father and Prison Guard I’ve learned a lot of patience and understanding. I’ve been in the game since the end of October 2022. Between bugs, other players, Youtube, and Twitch streamers I’ve learned quite a bit. Mostly how not to crash going into the Hangar and blowing myself up. Also, making sure you close your ramp to your ship immediately! I am taking all the information in and will keep an open mind at all times. Thank you for having me.

4 Likes

Welcome to ADI, Solomnhollow. Nice to have another Vet here.

Howdy. Welcome to the Org. I feel your pain on the crashing and blowing your ship up.

1 Like

Its a very warm place so far and I’m excited. Happy Veterans Day!

Welcome! This is a great org to be apart of.

Welcome to ADI Solemnhollow. It’ll be great to do some ops together

Welcome to ADI

Hi @Solomnhollow Welcome to the verse and ADI! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask in Mumble or Discord. We’re always happy to help!

A cook on a submarine…A pressure cooker if you will! Army here combat medic. Welcome brother.

LOL never thought about it like that. Sounds about right!