Introduction - Solarquest

Hi, I have changed my handle to Solarquest. I am Citizen 735,*** and I joined Star Citizen Jan 24th 2015 and Atlas on Jan 25th 2015. I have bought a few ships along the way, I love LTI. I have played a lot of games over time from board games, bookshelf war games and arcade but mostly pc games now. I always loved space games like Starfleet Command, Earth and Beyond, Eve Online and now Star Citizen. Looking forward to making new friends. Thanks!

1 Like

Glad to hear it. Sorry for the error on my part. The system detected that it was “Solarquest’s” first post and so I was left with the impression you either changed your name or just hadn’t introduced yourself. I bet on the latter instead of the former, and was wrong. Sorry about that. I’m glad to have you back tho. My history with space based piloting games began and ended with MicroSoft’s Freelancer before signing on with SC. Thanks for getting back to me and clarifying your status. You didn’t have to and I appreciate that you did. Thank you again.

Welcome and glad to have you with us Solar. hope to see you with us out in the verse!

Welcome back. Hope to be flying with you soon.

Welcome back Solarquest! Glad to have you with us again to enjoy the Verse as more aspects of the game become live. See you in the Verse!

Well, I’d not met you yet under either name. Welcome! I do pull out the occasional minis game, out of nostalgia, but the only opponents that are easily available are my girls, and they make bored groaning noises. I think ADI is the easier way to find playmates! :laughing:

Welcome back Solar, it’s a great time to pick up activity with all that is expanding the n the verse lately. Look forward to flying with you soon

Welcome back Solar! I joined ADI about a month after you and was on a long delayed entry program like yourself. I just became a regular at he very end of 3.3. What ships do you have and what SC/ADI career path do you want to focus on? Again, welcome back! See you soon getting use to the new flight model in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Solarquest. You found a good home in the stars here.

Welcome back Solarquest. I think we joined around the same time. Looking forward to flying with you! o7

Welcome back Solarquest. I hope to fly with you soon

Glad to have you back!
hope to fly with you in the verse sometime!

Welcome back Solarquest!
Good to have you settled now, excuse the hardship.
It was nice talking with you and to get to know you a bit.
Hope to see you soon again!

Never hurts to play a fresh hand. Glad you’re giving yourself the upgrade from the designation. :wink: Earth and Beyond was so far beyond its time but had the worst publisher, sad story that one, but it was incredibly fun. See ya out there!

Yes true, I also went to the fan gathering in Indy it was fun meeting other players and devs.

Aurora MR Plus, Aegis Vanguard, Hull C, Starfarer Gemini, Reliant Mini Hauler, Aegis Retaliator Base, Retaliator Cargo Rear Module, Retaliator Living Front Module, Misc Prospector, Drake Buccaneer, Drake Dragonfly Ride Together Two Pack, Add ons X1 Three-Pack Warbond, 2X - Tumbril Nova Tank Warbond, Add ons Origin 100 series Pack Warbond, C2 Hercules Warbound, RSI Ursa Rover, Tumbril Cyclone, Add on Argo Utility Pack Warbond, Drake Corsair Warbond. For now I am listed as Explorer.

Welcome back in that case Solar and thank you for the name change. Trying to call out an emergency maneuver or hostile contact is far easier to say “Solar” or “Sol” rather then Citizen 735*** lol Also cheers for starfleet command. Not many mention that gem

Yes Solar or Sol, I am sure a nic name will come out of that soon and Thanks for all the replies everyone!

Welcome Solar to ADI glad to have you wish us and i see you in the verse

Greetings and welcome back Solarquest, great to have you here! That is quite the space sim collection you have amounted there, which I’m sure will translate great over here into Star Citizen. I’m looking forward to meeting you and flying with you soon here in the 'verse!