Introduction - Smoothandbumpy

Hey Guys Smoothandbumpy is here!

I know everyone loves my name ROFL.

In real life a 37 year old IT guy that is a super nerd and loves to fly the verse in his Connie Aquila and Carrack.

Definitely looking for more people to play with I love being the pilot to bunker missions and providing shuttle and ground transportation in my Carrack.

I look forward to meeting most of you, IDK about all I think i saw 8300 something members… Phew thats a lot.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard… grab any seat and strap in. I am sure you can find a corner to call home!!
I see you like dropping off the foots at places, do you also have a drop ship for the hot and spicy drops?

Sure do! Have that 3 seater Pieces in that fancy black camo!

Welcome!
Hop on Discord & Mumble often and you’ll usually find teammates quite active.

hmmm not sure where the shotgun seat would be but… shotgun!

Welcome to ADI

Hi Smoothandbumpy and welcome to the org. We have a spot for everything here. Just jump on mumble and I’m sure you will find someone that is in need of your services :grinning: .See you in the verse.

A warm welcome @Smoothandbumpy Pleased to be present on the on the onboarding. Had a lot of fun today with the bunkers. Lets do this again some time.

Thanks all. Had fun today running bunkers. That weapons locker is getting more and more loaded. It was good to meet some people who are as silly as me. Looking forward to meeting more of you!

1 Like

It was good to meet you, welcome aboard

Welcome to ADI @Smoothandbumpy, hope you enjoy your time with the Org look forward to catching you around the Verse.

Smooth and bumpy, welcome to ADI!