Introduction: Smatchimo

Hi all, been gaming pretty much my whole life on PC, starting with DOS games on parents NEC computer. Went through all the consoles from atari/NES until PS1/Xbox era

I got really into it around the 2000s when I got my first computer of my own and soon got into the Battlefield franchise, which really got me into piloting in games. Messed around with flight sims very minimally, but piloting in games like Battlefield and Rust have always been my bread and butter.

In Star Citizen I am interested in doing dogfighting and fps missions as well as running cargo and data running in the future. Hopefully some salvage mixed in as well.

steam profile

current ships:
drake cutty black (originally a mustang, then to titan)
origin 325a

merc star runner eventually

Welcome to ADI, we have a whole arm of a division for dog fighting. I hope we get our Merc Runner here soon, but as i told ya we may be waiting a bit longer than we would like to see it.

Best,

Nilen

1 Like

Hello @Smatchimo and warm welcome to ADI!
Like you I am a lifelong gamer my first flightsim was F19.

Glad I could help you with your pre-onboarding.
Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
SirToadie

1 Like

Hey @Smatchimo welcome to ADI :slight_smile:

I think you’ll find there are a lot of lifelong gamers here, it’s great. Cya around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Smatchimo. I’m glad you joined the team. Nice ships.

1 Like

Hi @Smatchimo,

Welcome to ADI.

Lifelong gamer here to, I have some fond memories av does games such as Summer Games, Winter Games, Doom series, Duke Nuken, Discworld to just name a few. We sure have come a long way gaming wise with Star Citizen pushing the limits of gaming.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and flying with you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
I have a 325a too and I love the speed of it. See you in game.

1 Like

My first racing sim: Ford Simulator 1 gameplay (PC Game, 1987) - YouTube

lol

thanks, all, for the warm welcome.

1 Like

Hahaha, wow the nostaliga, I totally forgot about that game :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Smatchimo
Welcome to ADI, Looking forward to meeting you in the verse & chatting on mumble :smile:

1 Like

Hey Smatchimo,

Welcome to the org!

Hope to fly with you soon. Multiplayer is what makes this game great :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, there is dogfighting a plenty in Star Citizen.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Smatchimo, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like