Introduction: Sly345

Howdy all. My name is Sly and I am looking forward to playing some SC with y’all! I’ve pretty much been playing solo for a few months and I thought this would be an awesome way to meet some new people and explore some new aspects of the game. Always feel free to hit me up either in game, mumble or here!

Welcome to the adi family Sly. What have you been doing in SC when flying alone? And importantly, what ships did you fail to resist buying so far?

Welcome, Sly! Glad you joined the team. It’s much more fun playing with teammates than by yourself. I look forward to playing with you in the verse.

-Saphnon

Welcome to ADI, see you in the Verse

Hey there, Sly! And welcome to ADI. Always good to have another member of FS.

A little bit of everything! Mostly transport and exploration! I just upgraded to an Avengers Titan yesterday as my first ship since my starter.

Hey Sly, welcome to ADI.
Feel free to hop on mumble anytime, we dont bite. Its always a good time around here, plenty of great people. We would be more than happy to fly with you.
Hope to see you around and if you need anything, feel free to hit me up on discord.
Sum Dum Bum

Welcome to ADI Sly, looking forward to playing with ya in the verse.

Welcome to ADI sly. The game definitely has more to offer when you play in a group. I look forward to seeing you in the verse!

Welcome Sly,
Keep an eye on the forums, the org ops are great, does not compare with solo play.
Nice to meet you and see you in the verse!

Hey there @Sly345! I did the line wolf stuff awhile too when I started SC. Came to ADI and it’s like a whole new game to experience! Not to mention much more fun! Glad to have you with us!

Welcome to ADI Sly345. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hi Sly, The Avenger is a good ship, it has a lot of versatility. Feel free to ask us to try something out if want to try it before you buy it. See ya in the verse!

Thanks for being so welcoming everyone! I am looking forward to flying with you all!

Welcome to ADI, Sly! I’m sure youll find more than enough active people on mumble for any play session. If you haven’t already, join our official discord (we have even more active people there in text chats)

welcome to the humble org, hope to fly with you in the great unkown

Welcome Sly. I really can’t express how much better it is to be running with a group even if it is just to have small talk or ask about some minor thing. I think you’ll enjoy hanging out with everyone.

Welcome Sly!
I’m sure you’ll find plenty awesome people here so you don’t have to play alone anymore.

welcome to ADI and waiting to see you in the Verse.

Welcome to ADI! It’s cool to see you just upgraded to the Avenger Titan as well :smiley: I just did the same a few days ago and I don’t regret it for a minute. What ship did you have before your upgrade?