Introduction: SlackerSavant

Hello all, just bit the bullet and decided to join the Star Citizen buzz. Been interested in the game for a while and the recent additions convinced me to finally “back” or buy in.
Can’t wait to finally play and would appreciate not going about alone all the time.

1 Like

Welcome @CMDR_Slacker! What gameplay do you want to focus on? We got a lot of active members, so just shout out if you want help or training.

Welcome to the Org, I watched this game sometime before I decided to jump in and I am not regretting getting it. We have members around most of the time so it shouldn’t be an issue finding others to be around.

Welcome to the org,
Hope you have a good time.
We post ops and certs on the forums so be sure to keep an eye out.
We have plenty of people around so dont be shy and join in.
See you around

Welcome to ADI, The game is really fun with people and you learn a lot from everyone. I just saw you in mumble so thats sweet, I fly most evenings so if you every want to fly look me up.

Hi @CMDR_Slacker,

Welcome to the org, this is great timing to join the game, although it is still kind of buggy in some areas, it is definitely moving towards the bright future.

See you in the verse.

Welcome @CMDR_Slacker , Great to have you at ADI
Looking forward to flying with you!
See you in the verse!

Hi @CMDR_Slacker and welcome to ADI
Sure thing BRO here in this ORG you will never fly a lone see you around the verse …

Welcome, SlackerSavant, glad to have you aboard! If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask , we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome SlackerSavant, good to have you with us. I hope to be flying with you soon. See you in the verse!

Great to have you in ADI SlackerSavant! See you in the verse!

Welcome to both the SC Community and the Org :slight_smile: I hope you have a fun time in both. Lots of cool things at the horizon.

Be well and fly safe!

Welcome to our Org. I am sure that you will find someone to play SC with in no time here. Let me know if you need any help :slight_smile:

Hi SlackerSavant and welcome to ADI,

I enjoyed talking with you and hope to see you in the next OrgOp. :slight_smile:

TR0PHY

There are lots of very amusing ways to die in-game atm - hope you have fun

Welcome to the ADI crew @CMDR_Slacker. You have succumbed to the SC bug as many of us have and you picked a great time to do so. So buckle up and get aboard the comedy team train. There is plenty to do and lots to be goofy about.

Welcome to ADI SlackerSavant. I’m glad you chose ADI. I look forward to playing with you.