Introduction: Skyne0

Hello!
Ex eve online player here…

Started star citizen one month ago, Wanna find find good people to play with. It gets lonely out there sometimes. I’m still pretty inexperienced, but I have enjoyed every facet of gameplay. I’m also eager to learn from you guys.

I am an EU player, looking for a very active community who likes to talk together too.

Can’t wait to see you out there!
Cheers!
P.S: whats your discord link guys? Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Mate, I’m an EU player too. It’s a great community here so check out how to join here: Welcome to Atlas Defense Industries | Atlas Defense Industries

Hi there, @Orion0 Welcome to ADI you came to the right place to find good people to play with. I understand that it gets lonely playing by yourself. If you have any questions hop in the Mumble chat or Discord and ask away!

Hello mate! Already joined the group on SC website and mumble is already ready to go! To get discord, i need to have a chat with you guys on mumble right? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, that’s right. If you jump into Mumble then hopefully someone will pick you up. It’s rare but sometimes there’s no staff member available and so you’ll be missed. Best time for me has been about 14:00 ADI time (20:00 gmt).

Welcome aboard, @Orion0 !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Will do mate!!! Once i talk with you and once i will get your discord :slight_smile: Happy to be part of the gang!!