Introduction: SkyeBreach

Hello i am SkyeBreach i origionally joined ADI a long time ago but head to many real life issues so i had to quit. i am 20 and come from england and am a university student studying Theoretical Physics at Leeds uni. in my spare time i hope to be playing along with you guys aswell as doing my coding projects and playing GMod with some of my old freinds. I cant wait to do some certs and hopefully join E&S, see you guys in the verse :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey SkyeBreach welcome to the club! Had a friend who was taking theoretical physics back in school, really cool stuff, but not quite my jig, I was more mechanical. Seems like an awesome thing to get into, though.

Glad you’ve gotten back into the game, hope you enjoy your time with ADI here, if you’ve got any questions feel free to PM me here or find me online as Space Tomato!

1 Like

Welcome back SkyeBreach! As an Electrical Engineering student, Theoretical Physics sounds fascinating and challenging :sweat_smile:. I look forward to seeing you around the verse and best of luck with your studies!

1 Like

Welcome SkyeBreach, looking forward to learning more about physics with you =). welcome back to ADI

1 Like

Welcome Skyebreach, hope to see you soon in the verse. Sounds like a pretty full plan you have made. If you took a break like me and are returning to the game you will be pleasantly surprised. It has come a long way.

1 Like

Welcome back, SkyeBreach! Hope to see you out there with us!

1 Like

Welcome back SkyeBreach, The games coming along so hopefully soon we’ll have more mechanics for E&S to play with. Hope to see you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SkyeBreach. I look forward to playing with you. I get that you like to play your favorite old game. I still play Freelancer on my 32bit Win7 machine. I’m glad you joined us.

1 Like

Welcome SkyeBreach, hope to see you flying in the verse soon

1 Like

Welcome back SkyeBreach. Glad you can rejoin us!

1 Like

Hello and welcome back Skyebreach. Sounds like you have quite the workload. Look forward to seeing you in the universe

1 Like

Greetings SkyeBreach and welcome to ADI. Theoretical Physics! wow… thats no easy subject! Pleasure to have you on board and look forward to seeing you out there!

1 Like

Welcome! Could that Degree help me find the optimal way to get out of atmo in my 890? At the moment the fuel burn is a killer. I remember back in the day playing gmod these starship trooper like coop things with a bunch of people. I’ve never had quite the gaming experience since but for the life of me i cant remember what it was called. Anyways, welcome and See ya around

1 Like

nah i’m not an astrophysicist, i tend to try and stick to smaller things like quantum

Welcome back to ADI SkyeBreach, glad you have found the time to come join in for real! Sounds like you’ve picked a nice, easy university curriculum, lol. We’ll be glad to see you in the 'Verse when you’re not busy finding a solution to dark matter, dark energy and quantum gravity to complete the Standard Model!

1 Like

Hello Skye. Whew, theoretical physics. I was even stressed when coping with the keplerian laws at school in the eighties. Anyway,welcome here and I am sure you will like it here.

1 Like

Welcome SkyeBreach to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome Skye to ADI, see you in the verse

1 Like