Introduction: Skaddoosh

Hello! I’m Skaddoosh. Definitely new to this style of game. I prefer to do bounties and mercenary missions, not much of a miner. Hopefully ill see some of you in game.

Hello @Skaddoosh and warm welcome to ADI!
You’re definately not alone in being new to Star Citizen and don’t hesitate to ask for help or questions in general. We have members ranging from new Star Citizen players to veterans.

If nothing else you can always come and ask me about things. I backed back in 2014 and if there is something that I don’t know I will be sure to find out.

Looking forward to getting to know you 'verseside.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Hello, welcome aboard

Hello, welcome aboard to ADI

Hello @Skaddoosh,

Welcome to ADI.

We have plenty of new Star Citizen pilots and experiences pilots alike. Just hop on mumble and game with us and you will pick everything up in no time :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI, Skaddoosh, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

Hi Skaddoosh,
FPS missions are the best. Hopefully we’ll get a bit more choice when 3.10 lands.
What ship are you enjoying?
Welcome to ADI!

Hi Skaddoosh
Welcome to ADI all ready flew with you and enjoyed it, looking forward to more verse side fun & ops

hello @Skaddoosh,
Welcome to the Org. I haven’t really tried mining missions yet either. I think you will have fun here. I have a bunch of ships which you are welcome to try out when I see you online. I am excited for exploration. I have a Carrack which you are welcome to try or any of my other ships I would be happy to spawn for you…

Regards,

LS

Awesome name lol Welcome to the Atlas and best of luck in tracking those ever elusive bounties!

Welcome to ADI!

I’ve exchanged a couple times. Starter was Titan, tried 325A, now trying Cutless. Might try Arrow next? But I wanted a bit of diversity since FPS route is so slow to make good money.

1 Like

Yeah, the FPS missions are risky and there’s usually 4 - 7 people taking part which doesn’t give good returns. It’s fun though :blush:
The arrow is popular with the org ATM and it’s usually listed on the required ships for photos ops, training missions and org ops. But tbh I don’t think you can go wrong with whatever you’re most comfortable with. No good having a ship if you can’t use it. Thank fully I’ve learned that I can’t use any ship and EVERYONE is safer if I just leave the flying to someone else and just staff a turret :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! Good selection of ships to check out so far, and if you ever want to try something before putting some money on it, just ask any of us if we have something and we will be more than happy to loan it out. As for learning the game, come on some org ops and we will show you the ropes and have you mastering skills in no time. See you in the verse!

Welcome to the house of PewPew

Bounties and mercenary missions are my bread and butter. hope to join you on a few soon!

Welcome to ADI Skaddoosh. I’m glad you joined the team.

Welcome to ADI, There are plenty of lawful bounty hunter missions in game, and not so lawful ;).

Welcome to ADI, I have no doubt SC will offer you a number of enjoyable experiences. Bounty Hunting has gotten little love in the last year+ but they got the cutty blue out at least. Keep checking the forums and SIGN UP for any training or org ops that interest you.