Introduction: SilentKillen

Hello all,

Just started playing the game, my first time logging in was last night. I love playing space games and I can’t wait to get further into the game and learn all the ropes.

Welcome to ADI SilentKillen. I’m glad you joined the team.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI. Plenty of folks here can help you out with learning the game. So don’t shy away from asking questions or just grouping up and having fun.

1 Like

Welcome SilentKillen! I look forward to playing with you. What types of things do you like to do in space games?

Exploration and fighting. Love a good space battle

Hi silent, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome aboard! It’s a great time to be fresh and new to Star Citizen. Lots to do, lots of flyable events, missions to take, etc. Have fun experiencing things for the first time. There are little details all over the place when you look for them. See you in the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SilentKillen! It’s a fantastic game and there’s so many helpful people here you’ll be an expert in no time :slight_smile: Meet you in Mumble sometime!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! So much to do and lots of us willing to help you do it. Just ask in mumble, and you will have a party going in no time :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome SilentKillen, like others have said there are plenty of helpful people here that will make you feel right at home, especially being new, there will be a lot of people who can answer your questions and make the game more enjoyable. This is a great org to be a part of, See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to the crew! I’m always happy to see new faces around here! Let me know if you need anything! See ya in the verse!

1 Like

Hi And welcome to ADI!
What ship do you fly?
Make sure to log on to mumble if you want company or just have questions.
I hope to see you in space soon =)

Welcome to ADI,

Log onto mumble and feel free to hit me up with any questions or the like that you have. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to meeting you in the 'verse.

Cheers,
SirToadie

Hallo Silent and welcome to the game! If you’re a fan of space games Star Citizen’s definitely one for you. Ever play any of the older space games like X-Wing/TIE fighter, Wing Commander and so on? Regardless, if you need a hand or have questions we’re all pretty good about helping out so just ask!

Welcome to the Org! Star Citizen is an amazing experience, and now you have an amazing group of people to experience it with :slight_smile: