Introduction : SIINDBAD

Hello Everyone : I am SIINDBAD

Just wanted to drop in as I do the On-boarding : Been playing Star Citizen since April 2019 And I Primarily am a Miner which is what I like to do full time in the game

I am 39 Yrs Old : And a Communications Contractor

I planned to Join ADI to further enhance my experience as a group since I have been pretty solo doing my own thing for a long while, meeting a few friends along the way, but now I hope to make more with ADI :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool - A spielunker - ore’s to you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, SIINDBAD

Welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SINBAD. While I am not the most proficient miner, we have plenty of people who are that can help you should you need it. Personally I do a bit of everything, and would love to go out mining with you sometime.
See you in the verse!
Nate.

1 Like

Hey SIINDBAD,

Good talking to you, hope to see you in-game soon!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SIINDBAD. We are glad to have you aboard. Let me know if you there’s anything I can help you with.

1 Like

Hey SIINDBAD and welcome to ADI!

Wow a miner! that’s cool dude, you’re going to have fun as it one of the most developed features in the game so far.

Yeah I can guarantee that playing with other Org members is the way to go! You don’t have to fly or mine by yourself dude.

Anyways I hope that we can chat on Mumble and see you in the Verse.

TR0PHY

1 Like

Welcome to ADI buddy. Good to have you with us and looking forward to jamming with you

1 Like

Hi @M-Key_Lifeline and welcome to the org,

Although many people see mining as boring, I love it, we are gonna have so much fun when they develop that part of the game even more.

See you in the verse

1 Like

Glad to see you onboarded and in ADI Siinbad! I’m a fellow miner as well so I’ll see ya in the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, The game is great and way better with people. Get on mumble any time and look me up, I am on most evenings and am always down to fly.

1 Like

Welcome to the ADI team @M-Key_Lifeline. Mining is the hot go to with 3.7 & 3.8 so you’ll have quite a few of us here that are wrapped into that content and really getting a feel for it. See you in the Verse.

1 Like

Welcome @M-Key_Lifeline, great to have you at ADI!
Looking forward to flying with you soon!
See you in the verse!

1 Like

welcome to the ORG,
Glad to have you with us.
We have plenty of people around most of the time, so be sure to join in.
if you dont have a mole im sure someone will.
We post our ops and certs on our forum so be sure to keep an eye out.
see you around

1 Like

Yo @M-Key_Lifeline, welcome to the org, mate! So you are going to work towards the mighty Orion I reckon? :smiley: I will see ya online in a few weeks, when I get back home. Until then:

Be well and fly safe!

Hello SIINDBAD, Welcome to the ORG! sounds like you will be joining the mining and reclamation group? I too am in that group, so I look forward to collaboration.

Welcome to ADI Siindbad. I’m for mining & salvage too. I’m glad you joined the team.