Introduction - Sienna-Hanon

Good day everyone, and happy holidays!
New player to the verse! Came from ED a few weeks ago after I saw some YouTube videos, tried out the game during IAE’s free fly, and got hooked!
Mostly a non-competitive player, like mining and running cargo, and other PVE activities. Ultimately spent far too much on a game, and made concierge very quickly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In the real world, I am a project lead (yay budgets and PPTs!), but seeking to move that to a chief engineer style position, with a focus on machine learning.

Love that ADI looks all organized, is growing and has roles for everyone!

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Sienna-Hanon. I’m glad you joined the team. Yeah, CIG’s marketing arm is second to none. I’m in the same boat, trying desperately to keep from spending too much more. I hope you choose Mining & Salvage as your division but even if you don’t, I hope to see you signing up for our division’s ops. Mining is where it’s at.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, Sienna-Hanon! I got hooked quickly as well! I hope to see you in game soon!

Hi @Sienna-Hanon , welcome to ADI.

Welcome to ADI @Sienna-Hanon,

You have definitely come to the right place to learn the ropes ingame. Since you like to run cargo make sure you are on the lookout for Trainings, Ops and gatherings by the Commerce & Transportation division, our resident cargo haulers :slight_smile:

Welcome! Looking forward to busting up some rocks sometime.

Welcome to ADI! I went for years not spending too much and then all of a sudden there was a spending spree. Like Mesachi, I’m trying to apply the breaks. I hope to see you in the verse soon.

Thanks all for the welcomes!
Mesachie: Yes, I believe I should fall into the M&S Division, as that is what I spend most of my time doing!
(Got to earn those in game ships somehow! Bought my C2 ingame, now working on my Origin Yact…)

Greetings,
Merry Christmas! Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! I trust you will find a great group of folks in ADI to crew with in game. There are many players online at nearly all times of day and night, mining, running cargo, etc. Regarding IRL, it’s always great to meet a fellow technologist. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome to the team, Sienna-Hanon!

Glad you came to your senses and jumped into the verse. I love running cargo and bounty hunting. It is a money pit… Can’t believe I got myself a Banu MM. Running this and a Cutty B. Thinking about purchasing a fighter.

Hope to see you in the verse soon. Maybe I can be a chef on the yacht! I may have found a singer to perform in future events.