Introduction: Shruikan91

Hello all! My name is Shruikan91, pronounced shur-e-can. I am 21, and going to university. At the time I’m writing this, it is the week before finals. Currently an intern with NASA, though my passion is to eventually join dev teams and start making my own contributions to the sci-fi gaming genre. Maybe even some that we start working on. I’m looking forward to joining you all, and learning as I go. I just recently started playing star citizen, and have only really learned what I know from YouTube videos, so to have a helpful community would be greatly appreciated. Then one day I can start teaching what I learn to other prospects. It’ll be a pleasure to fly with you all! See you in the stars!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @Shruikan91. This is a great org. Hopefully I’ll see you in Mumble over weekend.

Welcome to the team @Shruikan91. We’re more than happy to help you out. You’ll be teaching others faster than you think. See you out there.

@Shruikan91 WElcome to ADI! What kinda of things in SC do you enjoy doing? Mining, exploration, bounty hunting, combat? see ya around in the 'verse

Can he finish University and make Star Citizen better? Sure 'e can! Looking forward to playing with you in the 'verse. Cheers
Hercules

I’m basically brand new to the game, as I don’t have much time but at night to play, so I haven’t done much. I haven’t done much of any bounty hunting and combat, just because of the sheer fact of i don’t know how my starter ship will do. I think personally, I’d enjoy mining or exploration/ trading, based on what I’ve seen and read, but I just don’t have experience.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Shruikan. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Sounds like we can learn together! Can’t wait :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! Intern at NASA?!?! Super cool, and I will admit, I am kind of jealous :slight_smile: What kind of stuff do you get to work on? As for SC, you will find no shortage of teachers here. Any questions you have, just ask and someone will get you an answer. See you in the verse!

I work in the group that trains the astronauts in simulations, so it’s kinda gaming programming, kinda naut.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI. Looking forward to seeing you in SC :slight_smile:

That is pretty cool. Enjoy the opportunity. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome welcome! intern at NASA that is pretty awesome! Sounds like you will be a great fit here. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything!

Thanks all for the warm welcome and introduction!

1 Like