Introduction: Sgt_KillJoy

Greetings, My name is Sgt_KillJoy, After buying the game a long while ago and not being able to play due to crappy pc, I finaly got a big upgrade and am now able to play without much problems… apart from the odd crash… ._.

Moving away from that, A little bit about my self:
Job: Caretaker/Cleaner from 16:00-23:00 GMT+1 (From the UK/Essex)
Enjoy gaming a lot, mainly space games (Glad i was able to get SC)

Other then that, there is not really much to say about my life. Sleep, Eat, Work, Game, and repeat.

Welcome onboard Sgt_Killjoy, I too had the same story and have done the same myself. Lol, i feel you, thats about all my life is as well. Glade to you have joined ADI and look forward to seeing you out there!

Welcome to ADI, Sgt_Killjoy. Glad a long time backer is finally able to get into the verse. A well organized and dedicated org is the best way to learn and enjoy S.C. so glad you decided to join us. Look forward to flying with you soon.

Welcome Sgt_KillJoy! Glad you were able to get the game running, it is certainly a beast of a game :sweat_smile:. Anyway, if you have any questions about the org feel free to ask! We’ll be happy to answer them. I look forward to flying with you around the verse!

Good Morning, Killjoy, and welcome at Atlas Defense Industry … Don´t mind of “odd crashes”, finally you get used to them … to be true the worst patch I ever had was 2.6. I litterally just played it shortly, but then gave up because was never working. Mostly I am online on weeksends, european evening hours. So feel free to shout, when you are online.

Hi Sgt_killjoy, and welcome to Atlas Defense Industry. See you around the verse.

Welcome to ADI, Killjoy. The game is still in Alpha at the moment but it is coming on leaps and bounds so don’t worry about the odd crash. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome Sgt_Killjoy! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hello and welcome to ADI! Glad to hear you have your PC issue fixed. Now is the time to join and start gaming with us! You have come to the right place!

Welcome to ADI Sgt_KillJoy! Glad you chose us to game with.

Glad to have you on board Sgt_KillJoy! What other space games are you into? Mainly flight sims?

Aye, Space Engineers, Elite Dangerous, Star Conflict, Empyrean Galactic Survival, EVE Online, and some others that I’ve forgotten the name of.

Welcome to ADI Sgt_KillJoy, good to hear you were able to finally get into the game, yeah it requires a pretty high-end system to even load it well! We’re a very social group so if there’s a ship you want to see or even fly and one of us has it and is online with you, just ask, we’ll happily spawn anything! Keep an eye out on the Forum for events and training opportunities as well, we run them pretty regularly. See you in the 'Verse!

Welcome to ADI Sgt_KillJoy. Your daily routine sounds oddly familiar. I do almost the same thing, lol. Congratulations on getting a PC to play Star Citizen on. The verse awaits you…

Crap that’s a lot of Space Games! I’ve dabbled in No Man’s Sky a bit and E:D, but not for too long. I’m primarily on here.
Though I’d like to try out Kerbal

Hello and welcome Killjoy,

Congratulations on the upgrade to a new PC! It’s something almost everyone who will be playing sc has some time for said upgrades as we go along. Plus as you say the space games out there to tide us over until SC/SQ42 are ready to go. As for new arrivals we always encourage you to ask questions or for backup in the forums here or in the discord and mumble. Look forward to flying with you!

Welcome to ADI Sgt_KillJoy. I like your ethos. I look forward to seeing you in-game.

Welcome Sgt_KillJoy to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Welcome SGT to ADI, see you in the verse