Introduction: Serpentillius

Hi all, My name is Serpentillius (Serp is cool for short) and I have been looking at joining up for a while now and finally decided to take the leap! I’m a UK based citizen with many years worth of backing and I’m really looking forward to flying with you guys and seeing what I can contribute to. I’m not great at forms or posting but I will try and reply if something is sent to me! Kinda old-fashioned and like to talk to people on comms!

Say hi whenever and I’ll say Hi back :slight_smile:

Serpentillius

Hi Serp and welcome to ADI. What’s your favorite thing to do in SC right now? Looking forward to meeting you in Mumble!

Welcome to ADI! Glad to have you. I look forward to flying with you. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI, Serp! Lots of things to do. What are your favorite ships so far? Do you have any old pledges you’re looking forward to? I’m really looking forward to the Endeavour coming into the PU. Hopefully by 2030 :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:

Looking at a few things at the moment, and the divisions you have on here and I do quite a few ( I have lots of types of ships) Mainly looking at Mining and manufacturing I would think. Although I have ships for just about everything! Not sure what to sign up to, is it possible to be in more than one division?

1 Like

As I say havea few ships, and yes I can’t wait for the Endeavour as I have pledged for the master set. Also the Orion for some large scale mining. I like to procure, refine and build mainly, but really enjoy other stuff too, the next looking at explration, stealth operations and possibly some fps as a marine perhaps!

Hi Serp, Welcome to the group. Glad you are here. I usually fly late at night so we might be able to fly together. I love to chat with people over comms as well. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI Serp! Group play is where Star Citizen really shines. It will be great to run some missions with you.

Welcome to ADI Serp! Old-fashioned +1 :slight_smile: See you around mumble!

Hi Serp! Welcome to ADI!
I hope to see you in the verse soon =)

Hello Serpentillius or Serp. Great to see your interest in ADI. Hope to see you around the verse with us!

Hi and welcome to ADI, glad you joined us! Log on and join us, ask questions and get into stuff. Looking forward to what can be done.

Welcome to ADI Serp. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thanks for all the welcome’s everyone :slight_smile: Really is a nice change!
I’ll be seeing you all online soon :slight_smile:

Serp

Hi Serpent, there seems to be lots of UK and European players here. Welcome

Welcome to the team Serp, lets do some pew pew sometime

Welcome aboard Serp, look forward to flying with you soon

Hey buddy welcome to ADI. I’d love to play with you doing bounties. I’m sure they’ll tremble at hearing your name. Jokes aside, let’s fly together soon and see you in the verse

Thanks for all the welcoming posts! Please, feel free to add me as a freind on the game and send requests. It will make it a lot easier to team up and play. Also, would be nice to get some people on the list…as currently I have non! haha.

See you all online :slight_smile:

Serp

P.S I was having account and login issues, however, these seem to be fixed :slight_smile:

Hi Serp
Welcome to ADI
Add me same time zone
Looking forward to meeting you in the verse