Introduction-SequenceBandit

Hello, my handle is sequencebandit its kinda strange but I’ve had it since my old Xbox days. I enjoy flying spaceships in general and all the aspects that come with them from cargo hauling to dogfighting. It’s pretty boring playing by yourself so joining an org feels right. Thank for the opportunity to fly with ya.

SequenceBandit

2 Likes

Nice to meet you and welcome to ADI.

Welcome aboard, happy to have you with us.

Greetings from Switzerland

Welcome Aboard! Good to have you with us.

Welcome to the ADI Website, I will further welcome you once you are fully onboarded!

Welcome to ADI. Hope to be flying with you in the verse.

Welcome SequenceBandit! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Welcome to ADI SequenceBandit. Your name has a nice ring to it :stuck_out_tongue:
See you in the verse!

Great to have you onboard! You won’t be alone here…see you in the Verse.

Heyo Sequence, welcome to ADI. See you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI SequenceBandit. What division did you choose? I’m glad to have you on the team. What’s your favourite ship? I imagine with your interests it’s a Cutlass Black. Am I wrong? Regardless, it’ll be fun running cargo and fighting pirates with you.

A general enjoyment of space ships is the norm for Star Citizen lol Welcome aboard Bandit!

I choose search and rescue and you read me the cutlass black is what I’m aiming for.

1 Like

Hello Sequence! Welcome to ADI! The CutRed is one that you might be interested in for your Search and Rescue! Sounds like you have a plan and again, welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome Sequence see you in the verse!

Hazard

As promised, welcome aboard to ADI! Cutlass Black is a good CSAR ship and much much more. The Cutlass Red is good if you need medical facilities to heal your rescued.

Welcome SequenceBandit, glad your part of our team and see you in the verse