Introduction - Seether18

Howdy! I am a returning player to SC, still flying the Mustang Alpha. I’d like to focus on the ground or planetary conquest. I have experience in Arma Milsim Units and many other Tactical FPS and military shooters. I am looking forward to meeting y’all!

Glad to have you aboard, See you In the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Seether18, if you have any questions or need any help please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always glad to help. Looking forward to flying with you in The Verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Great to see new pilots, and I’m sure you’ll be getting a bunch of new ships very soon!

1 Like

Hi Seether18, welcome to ADI! I understand that that ship is quite good once fully upgraded.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Seether18. I’m glad you joined the team. I’m kind of partial to my Mustang Delta. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Seether18 and welcome back to SC!

Great to have you onboard, another Marine in the making.

When did you play SC last?

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Seether18!

The Mustang Alpha is a great starting fighter. The FPS is fun as well. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

1 Like

I had a brief stint about 6-8 months ago. Before that I played back in 2018.

Howdy!

As a marine pilot I will be happy to fly you down to the surface for your planetary conquests! I also come from arma milsim units.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

@Seether18, welcome to ADI! Hope to see you in the Verse. You sound like a hard core ground pounder.

Hi Seether18, Welcome to ADI! Let us know if you have an questions. See you in verse.

Welcome to ADI! I haven’t really used a mustang but they are a cool looking ship. We are almost always having a group do some ground missions so don’t hesitate to join in when you are on. And the organized ops are a great way to get in some practice, and try out some new skills. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI seether, I hope you find what your looking for in ADI. Be sure to check out the marine outfit in ADI, believe Terraphon can get you set up in training and keep checking the forums to SIGN UP for any org ops and training that interests you.