Introduction-Schmidtii

Hi,
my name is Jan but I go by Schmidtii. I am interested in becomming a part of this community and I am looking forward to have a good time in SC with you. What I have to offer? I have experience in hardcore shooters such as Arma 3, Squad, War Thunder and so on, I am a rather calm, friendly person, I do have a high end pc, so that I can play without having any issues and I am in the army so its not an issue for me to obey an supervisor. I do also have ralatively much time to spend on this game. I would love to be a fighter pilot and a part of an fleet. In other words I want to join the fleet security.

Have a good day.
Jan / Schmidtii

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Schmidtii. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to your flying CAP in my mass org ops.

Welcome to ADI Schmidtii, we met in mumble earlier but I hope you find what you are looking for here in ADI this is the best org you could have picked. They have their rules but they are good ones. :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to check the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any org operations or training that interest you.

Hi @Schmidtii, welcome to ADI!

Hey Schmidtii, welcome to the team! This is a great org for new people. Fly with us, and we’ll get you up to speed in no time.

Welcome to ADI Schmidtii, and thank you for your service. You’ll find plenty of AD and retirees here so you should fit right in. See you out there,
Hercules

Hello Schmidtii

Welcome to ADI, I’m glad you’ll be here to protect us.

See you in the Verse.