Introduction - Scaryspikes

Howdy! Nice to meet you all!

My name is Scaryspikes (Aka SSP Gaming) - I have been a backer since 2014 and have a decent fleet built up, mostly for military functions. I create useful video guides on YouTube and also stream Star Citizen regularly! I enjoy other games too, (namely sims & strategy) and absolutely love helping people. My aspirations within ADI are to help as many as I can while learning the things I do not know. I aspire to become staff at some point in the near future and bring my leadership qualities on board to help others as much as possible. I’m looking very much forward to meeting and playing with you all soon!

Much love,
Scaryspikes

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI Scaryspikes. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

Hey there Scary, and welcome to ADI. Can always use a helping hand. If you are interested in staff, best you can do is just be visible. Do note that we like to give it a few months before we start extending those invites. Be in Mumble, help others, and just do your thing. Basically (from the sounds of it), what you already do. You will be noticed. See you in the 'verse!

Likewise! Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Appreciate it, and looking forward to running ops with you also :slight_smile:

Thank you very much! Of course, I understand. I’m happy to help when I can, and hopefully eventually in a more full capacity as staff. Either way, I am happy to be here.

Hey there Scaryspikes! I’ve been getting a rapid introduction to various members of your community tonight, and I must say it seems like they’ll be a great fit here - everybody’s been super nice and enthusiastic about making ADI and SC a great place to play and come together. Look forward to checking out your YouTube content - thanks for your contributions there. :3 All the best stuff I’ve learned about how to play SC has been through members of this org, figuring out the latest stuff CIG has snuck in on us - so it’s great to see a library of helpful videos like that in one spot. Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the warm welcome brother. Yeah there’s quite a few of us hehe :stuck_out_tongue: But a great response thus far from everyone. You all have been extremely welcoming and I am sure I speak for all of us when I say we are grateful for the warm welcome and appreciate you being patient with us as we transition. If you ever have any suggestions or need some help, you can always feel free to reach out. I do my best to engage as much as I can and always love hearing feedback about what folks think of the content. Kind regards, Scary

Hi Scary, welcome to ADI and thanks for the Twitch thing. I’m still trying to figure twitch out but I’m slowly getting used to it while watching @Hyndrosa1

My pleasure bro! Feel free to come by and say hi anytime :slight_smile: Any questions, feel free to ask! I’m super excited about all the new changes.

Welcome to ADI, looking forward to flying with you in the verse. Sharpe

Welcome to ADI!

Hi Scaryspikes and welcome to ADI.

Be sure to check the Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

Welcome to ADI :slight_smile: I knew I recognized your voice from YouTube!

Welcome to ADI! I know you know a bunch of us through Hyndrosa’s streams already, and we are happy to have you join us :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing you on some ops with us and having a blast. See you in the verse!

Welcome home brother…welcome home! :grin:

Thank you brother!! :smiley: