Introduction - Scarning

Hello, I’m Scarning and I’m coming from playing elite dangerous a bit. I’m currently in college for Cyber Security and work a full-time job so finding time to escape and play video games is one of my favorite things to do.

I don’t have much experience playing games like star citizen in large groups because I mostly soloed elite dangerous but I do have Experience in groups on different mmos.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen, Scarning!

1 Like

Hello and welcome to ADI

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Scarning. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to learning about mining in Star Citizen from us in the Mining & Salvage division.

Welcome to ADI Scarning! You have found a great escape in Star Citizen and a fine group of people to do it with. I hope to see you soon in the verse.

Welcome to ADI ! SC is one of the better games to play to escape! If you need anything feel free to shoot me a message ! See you around the verse !

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! It’s always great to meet another Cyber-Security professional. Careers in cyber-security are only increasing, in every way. I trust you will find the folks of ADI always willing to crew-up for some fun. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome Scarning! Glad to have you with us! I have noticed a lot of ED Players are moving over to SC, just curious to know your reason for the switch. I remember looking into both games around 2015, and ended up going to SC because the lack of first person in ED.

Hey Scarning, Welcome to ADI! Glad you decided to join the verse. I do the same thing after work and find it relaxing (at times). I’m sure you will catch on quickly and do great.

Hope to see you in the next OP!