Introduction - Sandis7

Hello There!

Happy to join your community! Hoping to have lots of fun. Joined ADI as looks pretty amazing org. From WoW time, i know very well that fiends you play most of time makes big difference how you enjoy game!

About me:
Not much, playing SC when can, as other games are not good enough anymore :slight_smile:
I live in London, so Uk time. Have 8 year old son, so he will keep me busy too.

Sandis

2 Likes

Hi Sandis, welcome to ADI!
What are you enjoying most in the game?

Howdy,

Welcome to the org, I come from WoW as well so definitely kindred spirits!

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Welcome to ADI, @Sandis7! Be sure to sign up for the training sessions when you get a chance; if there are ways to improve your SC experience, those are definitely at the top of the list. Hope to see you in Mumble soon!

Welcome to ADI sandis7, I hope you find what you are looking for here. Don’t forget to check out the forums regularly and SIGN UP for any org ops that interest you.

*very a true a community will make or break a game.

Welcome to ADI @Sandis7 !

I don’t know if I would play SC nearly as much as I do if it wasn’t for the friends and brothers I found in this org. Hope to travel with you in the 'verse.

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad you decided to join us. If you have questions or want to party up,be sure to get on Mumble. Take care.

Welcome @Sandis7! You’re absolutely right about the group you play with making all the difference and that’s one of the places that this org shines! I think you made a great choice joining us and I hope to fly with you soon. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI @Sandis7! We have a fairly large amount of people in the EU do you shouldn’t have too many problems finding people to play with! Hope to see you in mumble real soon.

Welcome to ADI, @Sandis7!

I can relate here. I never played SIMS or FPS. I played MMOs and RPGs but those worlds are dead to me. I’ve in Alpha SC breaths and has a heartbeat. I cannot wait until we have more than a system and it’s all one server.

What are you most looking foraward to in SC?

Hi Sandis, Welcome to ADI. Glad you are able to find us. Looking forward to flying with you.

Welcome to ADI Sandis. I"m glad you joined the org. I look forward to your participation in ADI’s mass org ops.

Welcome to ADI @Sandis7, really good to have you here

Hope to see you in the verse

o7

Thanks all for warm welcom!

Some of you asked what i like about SC:
What I like about - not sure, propably all of it, as othwrise would not be playing “alpha”! :slight_smile: But i have noticed that scale of SC amazes me everytime at some point i play!

Will definetly check out those trainings!

Looking forward to seeing you all in the verse! o7