Introduction - Sanctumm

Hey all :slight_smile:

I have been playing for around 4 weeks now and am in the process of finding a “home” where i can find like minded enthusiasts :slight_smile:
I started playing MMO´s back in 1999 - Anarchy Online - A futuristic MMO with loads of depth and ingame details (in that period)
About a month ago i stumbled across Star citizen and have been hooked since
For now ive tried sniffing around on all aspect of what the game has to offer - spended my 1st week in jail mostly xD but have since then tried NOT to go there again

I play in the GMT +2 time zone

Anyways looking forward to know u all

Sanctumm

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI! we look forward to seeing you at some of our upcoming Marine and Pilot trainings
posted.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Sanctumm !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

1 Like

Hello Sanctumm! Welcome to the world of Star Citizen and congratulations on finding a new home here at Atlas Defense Industries. It’s great to hear that you have been enjoying the game and exploring all of its different aspects.

As a member of ADI, you’ll find a community of like-minded gamers who share a passion for Star Citizen and who are always willing to lend a helping hand. Our members come from all around the world, so you should have no trouble finding people to play with in your time zone.

If you have any questions or need any assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to our members or leadership. We’re all here to support each other and help make the Star Citizen experience even more enjoyable.

Again, welcome to ADI, and we look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

1 Like

Hello Sanctum, welcome to ADI

1 Like