Introduction- Sammy0sam87

Hi guys,

I’m Sammy0sam87. Please feel free to call me Sam.

I’m from the south east of England. Been playing SC for a couiple of weeks now having set up an account in 2016ish…so buggy I gave up :stuck_out_tongue:

Played alot of Elite: Dangerous, but it’s all gone a bit downhill over there so thought I’d give this a go! Other than that I’ve been playing alot of New World.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the 'verse. :smiley:

Take care!

Sam

4 Likes

Hey there Sam, great to see you on board at ADI, you’re in good company and hope to see you in the ‘verse!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome back to Star Citizen and welcome to ADI! ADI has a strong presence in UK and EU time zones. I trust you will find a good group of folks to fly with just about anytime. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hi Sam! After playing Star Citizen for a couple hundred hours, I can say that it can still be buggy sometimes, but it is definitely worth it. Almost every time I play I still get that childlike excitement of “this is so cool,” and it’s just getting cooler. Catch ya in the 'verse!

3 Likes

Pleasure getting ya onboarded Sammy0Sam87! Im glad I got to get to know ya a little bit. I hope we can get into verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG! ADI is a great group to join! If you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! Catch you around the verse!

1 Like

Sup Sam, welcome to the Org!

1 Like

Hi Sammy0sam87 welcome to ADI glad to have you with us. Ive played Elite Dangerous and i think Star Citizen is better by far! I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

You made it! Bugged box missions for the win!

1 Like

Hey Sam! Another ED convert in the making! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Saammy0sam87. I see quite a bit of Elite: Dangerous players switching to Star Citizen so you will be in good company. The bugs are still there but much better than they were in 2016 so I have no doubt you will have a great time. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Fly safe and see you around the 'verse.

1 Like

Hi Sammy0sam87, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Heh. Feels like we’ve picked up a hot half dozen of E:D escapees this week - welcome aboard. I used to play quite a bit of it myself, but the grind for the Corvette and Imperial Cutter kind of wore me out. Think you’ll find us a hospitable crowd of folks - ask if there’s anything you need!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SammyOsam87. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Sammy0sam87! Which is your favorite ship?

Welcome Sam.

Looking forward to see you in the Verse.
Cheers,

MrRein

Welcome Sam! Glad to have you back in SC, it’s only been getting better for me with each patch! Hope to see you in the verse