Introduction- Sammy0sam87

Hi guys,

I’m Sammy0sam87. Please feel free to call me Sam.

I’m from the south east of England. Been playing SC for a couiple of weeks now having set up an account in 2016ish…so buggy I gave up :stuck_out_tongue:

Played alot of Elite: Dangerous, but it’s all gone a bit downhill over there so thought I’d give this a go! Other than that I’ve been playing alot of New World.

Looking forward to meeting you all in the 'verse. :smiley:

Take care!

Sam

4 Likes

Hey there Sam, great to see you on board at ADI, you’re in good company and hope to see you in the ‘verse!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome back to Star Citizen and welcome to ADI! ADI has a strong presence in UK and EU time zones. I trust you will find a good group of folks to fly with just about anytime. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

1 Like

Hi Sam! After playing Star Citizen for a couple hundred hours, I can say that it can still be buggy sometimes, but it is definitely worth it. Almost every time I play I still get that childlike excitement of “this is so cool,” and it’s just getting cooler. Catch ya in the 'verse!

1 Like

Pleasure getting ya onboarded Sammy0Sam87! Im glad I got to get to know ya a little bit. I hope we can get into verse soon!

1 Like

Welcome to the ORG! ADI is a great group to join! If you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to ask! Catch you around the verse!

1 Like

Sup Sam, welcome to the Org!

1 Like

Hi Sammy0sam87 welcome to ADI glad to have you with us. Ive played Elite Dangerous and i think Star Citizen is better by far! I hope to see you in the verse!

1 Like

You made it! Bugged box missions for the win!

1 Like

Hey Sam! Another ED convert in the making! Welcome to ADI!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Saammy0sam87. I see quite a bit of Elite: Dangerous players switching to Star Citizen so you will be in good company. The bugs are still there but much better than they were in 2016 so I have no doubt you will have a great time. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. Fly safe and see you around the 'verse.

1 Like

Hi Sammy0sam87, Welcome to ADI,

Be sure to check the our Website calendar to see when the next Org Op is. They are really well planned and a very good way to get to know other members of ADI. :slight_smile:

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

1 Like

Heh. Feels like we’ve picked up a hot half dozen of E:D escapees this week - welcome aboard. I used to play quite a bit of it myself, but the grind for the Corvette and Imperial Cutter kind of wore me out. Think you’ll find us a hospitable crowd of folks - ask if there’s anything you need!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI SammyOsam87. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI @Sammy0sam87! Which is your favorite ship?

© 2013 - 2021 Atlas Defense Industries LLC