Introduction: Saint_Gaibrial

Hi my name is Gaibrial. I am from South Carolina and ive been gaming since the mid 80s. I am new to Star Citizen and so far find it very enjoyable. Looking forward to learning from the ADI community.

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI bud!

Welcome aboard

Welcome aboard, @Saint_Gaibrial !

Just 2-cents :
Try to stay on Mumble & Discord often so you find your rhythm playing with us AND so you don’t miss out on activities!

:smile:

Hey @Saint_Gaibrial great to have you here and welcome to ADI. Nice to hear you are new to the game and want to learn more about it, we are always welcoming new people. We have a variety of events planned regularly, pick any that tickles your intrest. Though I would say to participate in as many as you can cause you meet a lot of intresting and friendly people and some of our gameplay can be a pretty immersive experience. Discord would be the place to lookout for activities. See you in the verse!

Hello Gaibrial! Nice to meet you. As a fellow gamer, I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying Star Citizen. Being new to the game, it’s great that you’re looking forward to learning from the ADI community. They can provide valuable insights and help enhance your gaming experience. If you have any specific questions or need assistance with anything related to Star Citizen, feel free to ask!