Introduction, rxgundam

Hello, I am rxgundam from Canada.
I’ve had Star Citizen for around a year now but I barely played. I’m looking forward to playing more, and I decided to join ATLAS to start off. My previous main game is tarkov.
I hope, I can be part off the community even with my 20 fps system.

3 Likes

hey there rxgundam!. Welcome to ADI we can see about getting your frames a little higher with some setting tweeks. glad to have ya here and I’m excited to get ya going! looking forward to jumping int he verse with ya

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @V1C7OR! You have chosen a great time to return to the ‘verse! If you need refreshers or anything go ahead and hop onto mumble and pretty much anyone will give you the info you would like!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI rxgundam happy to have you with us. i hope to see you in the verse!

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI rxgundam. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to comparing notes with you as I’m also Canadian, west coast, on Vancouver Island.

3 Likes

hey rxgundam, good to see you on board at ADI! hope to see you soon in the 'verse.

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to ADI rxgundam! There is so much knowledge here I Am sure we can get you into the community. If you need anything just ask! See you around the 'verse.

3 Likes

If we had an minimum FPS requirement for membership we’d have gotten down to a handful of people when they put Orison in the game. XD Welcome aboard, rxgundam. If you’re just trying to get your feet wet with the game, would recommend you sign up for a training or mission - we’ll find something for you to do, never fear. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi rxgundam, Welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

Anyways once again, welcome to the Org and hope to see you in an Op.

2 Likes

Shoot 20 fps is a good day! It’s getting better, but it’s slow going. Welcome!

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI, and that is okay. some of us bought into the game in 2012-2013. and didn’t really have much of a game for years. We never lost faith in CR, and feature creep has given us the game most of us have always dreamed of.

Tarkov huh, well don’t forget to check out the Fleet Security Marine team keep your eyes on the forums, and sign up for any training and org ops that interest you.

2 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! No worries on your system. I think average fps is between 20 and 30. I’m one of those chugging along on an older system, and enjoying Star Citizen on it…most of the time. I trust you will find the folks of ADI as helpful as I did. Hope to see you around the 'verse.

1 Like

Welcome back to Star Citizen and welcome to ADI! I look forward to seeing you around :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Welcome to ADI. See you in Mumble.