Introduction-Robimus

Hello I am applying to join ADI today. My name is Robimus or rob for short. i have been a long time eve online player but have recently got bored of it and a friend introduced me to star citizen, and i am loving it so far. i am enjoying doing the mining part and look forward to trying the other parts of the game with a group. im currently working on college so once my new semester starts i will be on later at night but i look forward to meeting you all.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you Robimus! Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen! This is a great time to join, the build is fairly stable and there’s some great stuff just around the corner. I really like mining too so far :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing you around the 'verse!

thanks very much

Welcome to ADI Robimus. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in Mining & Salvage, if that’s where you choose to go.

Welcome to ADI Robimus, hope you’ll have fun with the rest of us in an Op. :slight_smile:

Welcome to ADI! It was great speaking with you and I believe you will have a home here. I look forward to seeing you in the verse.

Welcome to ADI! It’s better than EVE!

Welcome to ADI

Welcome to ADI and Star Citizen Robimus! The game has so many careers to try out. ADI is a great group to explore it with. I hope to meet up with you in the 'Verse soon!

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Hope to see you around the 'verse!

Welcome Robimus! Mining is my favorite profession so far in Star Citizen and we’ve got a great crew for it! Happy to have you with us, hope to see you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI ! If you need anything or have any questions feel free to shoot me a message on here or discord! Looking forward to seeing you around the verse!

Thanks for the lift out of the 890.

Welcome to ADI, Robimus. Do you mine from the prospector or rover mining or hand mining?