Introduction, RK_Wolf

Hello Everyone! i am RK_Wolf from Germany and have recently started getting into Star Citizen. i am happy to be here.

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI RK_Wolf. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in ADI’s org ops.

3 Likes

Hey RK_Wolf and welcome to Org,

Another EU Member woot woot! And new Star Citizen?! That is awesome! :slight_smile: If you have any questions or require assistance just let us know.

Once again welcome.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard RK_Wolf, hope to see you in the 'verse!

2 Likes

Hi welcome to ADI it was nice talking with you if you have any question feel free to ask. I hope to see you in the verse

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI RK_Wolf, glad to have you. If you need any help with anything let us know. See you around the 'Verse!

2 Likes

Greetings,
Welcome to Star Citizen and ADI! Always glad to meet fellow members from across the pond. Hope to see you around the 'verse!

2 Likes

Hello @RK_Wolf, I’ll hopefully see you online tonight. Welcome to ADI.

1 Like

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @RK_Wolf! We are pretty good at the welcoming nature. Hop onto mumble and usually people that are on are 100% up for answering questions to the best of their ability. What have you enjoyed in the game the most so far?

1 Like

Thank you @Nilen. i have mostly been doing Package deliveries and Bounty hunting. But at the moment i am testing out Asteroid Mining to get a feeling for it and if it is good for me profit-wise. What amazed me the most, in this game, was when i exited my ship next to a Big Asteroid to go on a Space-walk and, i think, that was the moment when the relative size of things really hit me. i felt a bit terrorized when i went too far from my ship :rofl:

1 Like

And Stanton is one of the smaller systems, imagine how big and far away things might be in a larger system… Much excite.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! It’s great to see people from the EU. Lets any of us know if you have any questions about Star Citizen. I’m happy to help with whatever I can. This is a great time to get started with so many really cool advancements in the game. See ya around soon!

2 Likes

Guten tag, RK_Wolf. That’s about all the German I know, other than ‘I can’t speak German’ and ‘is that your dog?’ unfortunately. Oh, and ‘danke’. We do have a lot of folks from your part of the world in the org, though, so don’t take my ignorance as the rule. :wink: I am also into asteroid mining - find it really relaxing to listen to a podcast and just go around breaking big rocks into small rocks and ferrying quantanium back from the Aaron Halo. Hope you’ll find all of us here good company for your explorations in SC. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t you worry @Adigger ! i think i spend most of my day speaking English, up to the point where i start to forget German words and have to say them in English instead. Asteroid mining is certainly way better for the Blood pressure than the more combat oriented activities, although only up until i fly to the Station and get stuck in the Prospectors seat, repeatedly hammering that spacebar in hopes that i somehow free myself. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah this latest patch I have to figure on a relog every time I land. :frowning: But, that’s an improvement over late 3.14 when there was a 50/50 chance the Prospector would murder you with its door as you tried to climb inside. Progress!

2 Likes

Welcome, now the Prospector will just trap you forever unless you’re a female character. Ah life in space lol.