Introduction : RiotaNakamura

Hi my in-game name is RiotaNakamrura. I’ve only recently joined the Star Citizen community, however, I have been following for a few years now the game. I hope to further expand my enjoyment through this organization and make friends. In the real world, I am a systems engineer for a medical corporation.
I’m hoping to do good as a military pilot hopefully get to command my own destroyer in the future.
The only ship I own is the Aegis Titan.
Thank you for having me in your organization!

Welcome to the team and good choice for you r starter ship. Titan does it all

Hi and welcome to ADI RiotaNakamura!

Hi RiotaNakamrura, you might be good on an Apollo!

Welcome to ADI @RiotaNakamura.

Reading through your profile one thing strikes me. You have exceptional taste. The Titan is an excellent starter ship (I still own and use the Renegade version on occasion).

I think that it is excellent that you are interested in being a military pilot and have interests in a destroyer. Our ability to project force will be one of several critical factors now and certainly post-live.

Once again welcome to the org. Looking forward to getting to know you 'verse-side.
Cheers,
SirToadie

Welcome to ADI RiotaNakamura! Titan is an excellent starter ship.

Hi @RiotaNakamrura,

Welcome to ADI. The Avanger Titan is an awesome ship. It is one of the best starter ships if you ask me.

We are a social bunch here in the org so you can find people on our mumble throughout most hours of the day. I’m looking forward to flying with you in the verse and getting to know you :slight_smile:

Welcome @RiotaNakamura. You are welcome to use any of my ships when I see you online. i have a carrack, a superhornet, freelancer, etc. Feel free to reach out if you need anything and welcome.

Hi Welcome to ADI see you in the verse

Welcome to ADI! We can always use more pilots :slight_smile: I hope you are enjoying yourself so far and look forward to flying with you. See you in the verse!

Welcome to ADI RiotaNakamura. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running into you.

Hey RiotaNakamura and welcome to ADI!

You’ve come to the right palce to make new friends, you never have to fly alone and we’re always ready to help to get you speeded up with controls on your ship.

Hope to see you in the next Org OP

TR0PHY

Welcome to ADI!
The Titan is a awesome little ship! That is the one I started out with and I love t =)
If you hop on to mumble there will certainly be possibilities for you to try out more ships, and its awesome to play the game with other players.
I hope to see you in the verse soon!