Introduction RickOShe

Hey,
I am pretty new to the game but knowing some basics already.
I wanna join because I have much more fun playing with other people than playing alone.
I hope that we will have good times together.
See you

Hello Rick! Welcome and hope to see you in the Galaxy sometime soon. What kind of ships do you have?

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Richoshe! pleasure to have you, you picked a great place to learn from our organization. we have lots of folks that are here to help. Look forward to seeing you out there in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI RickOShe! If you have any question about Star Citizen or ADI, please do not hesitate to ask. We’ll be happy to answer any you have! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

1 Like

Just got the Mustang and the Aurora from the starterpack till now.

Good starter ships. What kind of ships are you looking to get in the future?

I thought about the Cutlass black as an allrounder and a Prospector for Mining

Welcome to ADI RickOShe, It’s nice to meet you.

1 Like

Greetings RickOShe and welcome. The Cutlass Black is a good all-round ship. You can run cargo, take on some bounties, and crew up with a gunner. Good shields, and some fine weapons. I’m sure you’ll find the the ship that fits your needs and wants. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

1 Like

Hi and welcome to Atlas Defense Industry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Always more to learn as Star Citizen keeps adding more content to the game and making tweaks on what exists Rick! Look forward to flying together and welcome to Atlas Defense Industries and to Star Citizen!

1 Like

Hi Rick, Welcome to ADI. There is always more to learn about the game if you have any questions just jump onto mumble or discord and ask away. There are plenty of experienced players who can help.

1 Like

Hello Rick, welcome at Atlas defense and have a good time here

1 Like

Welcome RickOShe! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

1 Like

Welcome Rickoshe, the more the merrier =). ADI is a good place to group up with people for sure, see you out there.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
Lots of great people here to fly with, you’ll feel right at home.

1 Like

Welcome aboard RickOShe! Good to have you with us. I might have to make a rick roll joke form time to time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to ADI RickOShe. ADI is good for that, playing as a group. I look forward to joining you in one soon.

Welcome RickOShe to ADI! Look forward to flying and/or fighting with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI Rick