Introduction: Rhino_Actual

Greetings all,

I'm a Naval Aviation veteran who joined Atlas in 2015 when i was still Active Duty but never got to interact or fly with the organization. I recently got a new computer that can finally run SC smoothly and I'm looking to dive in. I am basically brand new to the game and still teaching myself how to do things (just installed today.)

My ships include: Constellation Phoenix 2015 Anniversary, Avenger Stalker (package). I’m willing to put these to org use and don’t really plan on flying the Connie until I know more but I don’t mind if others would like to. In my hanger there was also a light fighter and the Connie has a small ship inside also.

It’s going on 0210 here so I probably will wait tomorrow to hop on mumble but I’ll be up for a while and keeping an eye on the forums.

Best regards,

Rhino_Actual

3 Likes

Good luck at your onboarding Rhino_Actual and if I may be a little presumptive, welcome to ADI. I also wish to thank you for your service. There’s a good many of us here who are either current or retired members. I think it’s also important for you to know that ADI has its own fleet of ships. Your personal fleet is for your own enjoyment. I look forward to running ops with you.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it and am glad to soon be flying with fellow vets and a welcoming community. I’m eager to log in again tomorrow and begin meeting you all and learning my way around the verse.

Hi Rhino_Actual,
Welcome to ADI!

Welcome in Rhino_Actual! I hope you enjoy the community here!

Hi Rhino_Actual

Welcome to ADI. Hop on to mumble some time and meet some of us, there is always some one around…

And we’re definitely glad you finally got that PC upgrade so you could join us :).

See you in the Verse.

Thanks all! hoping on mumble in a few minutes

I’m actually having trouble with mumble. I made a new certificate and entered all the credentials but it keeps asking me for a password when i try to connect.

edit: I’ve been sorted

1 Like

Welcome to the team @Ryan_Starwind! How long have you been playing SC for?

Hello and thank you @Adam_Locke ! I backed in 2015 but just started actually playing yesterday. Currently on my first flight in a Connie. Trying to finish a round trip to Lorville and back to Area 18. I’m a little overwhelmed but I’m getting the hang of controls and navigation.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, I will try to fix or get you fixed shortly…

Much obliged.

You’ll get used to it in no time, both the controls…and the bugs :pensive:. See you out there!

looking forward to it!

Right on @Ryan_Starwind welcome back! looking forward to seeing you in game! it will be good to have another in here with some nice ships! very nice selection if i say so myself. Cant wait to see you in the onboarding!

Thanks @MushroomTiger ! I’m really stoked, looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome back Rhino. A lot has changed in this game in 3 months, I can imagine 5 years. Thanks for your service, see you in the verse.
Herk

It’s pretty amazing so far. Thank you.

Welcome to ADI! Hope you are settling in nicely with us. I see you have a Connie, great looking ships in need of some love, but they will be one of the best all arounders once everything goes live :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

Thabks Kalad1n, I’m pumped!