Introduction - Renadex

Hey there,

I’m Jonas (23) aka Renadex and I live in Belgium. I’ve been playing Elite Dangerous for years and I recently started to play Star Citizen. I’m really hooked on the game and what it has to offer. I hope I can transfer my ED skills to SC.

See you in the verse commanders.
o7

3 Likes

Welcome to ADI

Great to meet you! have you got a favorite ship or are you waiting for IAE to fly a few before buying a few…

Hey @Renadex welcome to ADI. Pleasure to do our onboarding o7 and i will see you in the verse.

If you enjoyed fly in Elite Dangerous, I think you will very much enjoy flying in Star Citizen. I definitely prefer SC’s flight combat too.

Welcome to ADI Jonas! The only problem with switching from ED to SC, is that SC is quite more expensive. I’ve been to Belgium a couple Of times. I remember my first time in 2018, for the re-enactment Of Quatre Bras, I was Called up to direct the car traffick into the camp, only minutes after drinking a beer. Good times.

I thought I’d already replied to this. Welcome aboard!

Welcome to ADI! I also played quite a bit of Elite Dangerous in a mix with Eve and Star Citizen over the last ten years. I have to scratch that space itch somehow as SC is developed.

Pleasure to have you here!

ED was crazy hard for me but for some reason I picked up SC real quick. I have a feeling you will do quite well here. Welcome!

I’ve recently bought(aUEC) my first ship beside my Aurora MR starter. A Cutlass Black, which I’m enjoying. But if I could choose I’d love to fly a Arrow, Hurricane or Eclipse one day.

1 Like

Yes it’s been pretty easy to transfer over. It’s just getting used to the shortcuts again and customizing it all to my liking.

Sounds like a great time! And you can’t go wrong with a beer here.

all good choices… and different roles… The cutty black is a solid ship with its versatility