Introduction: Rellim

Hi, I’m Rellim!

Following @Radoorid1 into joining this org from our former org. Was looking for a mature org with lawful style gameplay in all sorts of manners. So this seems perfect. I joined the SC project in around end of 2013 so I am pretty familiar with the game itself.

About my star citizen activity:
I help run a radio station at thebase.sc
I am also active in editing the starcitizen.tools wiki

I also create star citizen pictures of any kind, such as stills, panoramas etc. You can find those through:
Main landing page (links to everything else)

In Star Citizen, i usually go bounty hunting or do mercenary missions. Occasional box missions are fun too.

4 Likes

Thanks for joining us at ADI! We look forward to having you and what seems like a whole lot of knowledge!

1 Like

Hey Rellim, great to see you on board with ADI. I’ve listened to thebase.sc since the 2018 Austin CitizenCon. I look forward to seeing you in the 'verse!

2 Likes

ONE OF US!! ONE OF US!!! :slight_smile: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome, good to have you here. Hope to be flying with you soon.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Rellim, and thank you for your patience. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: those pics are amazing.
…Welcome to ADI

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI Rellim its nice to have you with us! See you in the verse!

1 Like

Greetings,
Welcome to ADI! It sounds like there’s a ton I could learn from you! I will have to check out you media. Hope to crew with you around the ‘verse!

1 Like

Hi Rellim and welcome to ADI,

I’m glad you joined the org, I’m looking forward to flying with you in a Op. If you have any questions or need assistance do not hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Hi Rellim, welcome to ADI! Very excited to have you here and it sounds like you just might fit right in, haha. I actually think I’ve used your Area 18 Wallpaper in the past, so it’s pretty cool to meet you.

See ya in the 'verse,
ScorchMarks

2 Likes

Welcome to ADI @rellim !! Which ship is your daily flyer?

Welcome to ADI! Looks like we need to link up to know out some bounties! Look foward to going after some HVT! See you around the verse!

1 Like

That really depends on the state of the game, I used to fly a Sabre quite a lot but that ship has since been made too sluggish for me. Now I usually grab my Freelancer MIS since it was already sluggish to begin with :rofl:… and it has a ton of missiles.

Hey Rellim, Glad you are part of ADI.

What ship did you start with and is it still the same?

Your pictures are amazing! Do you edit the photos you get? Looking to do some videos IG and seeing your feed has rekindled this inspiration.

Thank you and I hope to see you in the verse.

My original game package was an Avenger and its still untouched. It turned into an Avenger Stalker when the variants were introduced.

I do edit my photos, usually with camera raw or a similar software.

1 Like

Glad to have you here Rellim,
thanks for sharing your radio station look forward to checking it out and look forward to running some missions with you

when you mentioned thebase.sc was a radio station I thought it might have been a based radio station out of south carolina, lol. The art and wiki info is cool though. I have used that info quite a bit in the past years. Happy to have you here!