Introduction RebelChild

Hey all, I am just your normal college student who likes milsim games. I have about 600 hours in arma so if anyone wants to play hit me up! Other than that I am pretty chill and like to have fun.

1 Like

Welcome! You’ve joined a great group and I look forward to joining you on some ops. You’ll enjoy space marine training. Keep an eye out for classes (usually Saturdays).

Hello RebelChild and welcome to ADI! I too am a college student who enjoys simulators… when I have the time :sweat_smile:. If you have any questions about ADI let us know! I look forward to seeing you around the verse!

Hey Rebel, any chance you play squad. Also, welcome!

Welcome to ADI, Rebel! good to have you with us.

Welcome! Sounds like you have a lot of experience; great to have you here. Look forward to meeting and flying with you soon. See you in the Verse!

Great to meet you RebelChild. You’ve come to the right place and definitely the right crowd. We have something for everyone. Just ignore the short guy in the back with the shovel. ( We aren’t sure how he keeps getting in here. )

Welcome to ADI @RebelChild! Glad to see that you returned and I hope to see soon in the verse!!

600 hours?! Right on, RebelChild. Your milsim experience is definitely going to come in handy when we start running ops. Don’t be shy if you have any suggestions because that’s how ADI evolves and becomes smarter.

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to the group! I think you’ll find a whole bunch of chill people to hang with, so no worries!

Hey Rebel!

Welcome to Star Citizen & to to ADI! It was fun flying with you yesterday and hope to continue the good times. As always feel free to ask questions in the mumble, discord, or here on the forums or if you need backup in game!

Greetings and welcome RebelChild. your parents know your handle? :smiley: 600 is pretty good!.. I like many things… I have 1050 in 7 days to die and currently 1451 in Wurm online, been my go to lately. also like war thunder, no mans sky and empyrion. welcome to the org, look forward to meeting you out there in the verse.

Welcome, Always down to play arma! see you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI RebelChild. I’m into Skyrim for 2600 hrs so if you encounter dragons you can rely upon me to take care of them for you. Beyond them, I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome RebelChild! Glad to have you with us here at ADI, you picked the right org to call home with active and experienced members to enjoy the Verse. Hope to fly with you soon!

Hi RebelChild, Welcome to ADI. You picked the right org to call home. Hope to see you in the verse.

Welcome to the org, Rebel. I look forward to seeing you out in the verse with us!

REbel child, huh, welcome to a very well structured org with great leadership, see you in the 'verse

Welcome to the team, ADI is a great org

I actually do! Add me on steam Steam Community :: Rebel