Introduction: Raptor1987

Hey hey everyone,
I am a new player to Star Citizen, but look forward to learning the game and seeing the verse. I have been playing Elite dangerous for about 2 years and have heard amazing things about this game. I look forward to flying with everyone.

Welcome aboard! It’s a great week to join, you can rent yuuugge expensive ships for free at Area 18. If you have time I can help you get there if you’re not already there. Ships are addicting, be warned :slight_smile:

1 Like

Let me jump into the game now.

Welcome to ADI Raptor! See you around the verse!

1 Like

Welcome to ADI, Raptor! What kind of game play are you interested exploring?

1 Like

So I want to see it all. So far this is a very pretty game. I was used to space and fighter combat in the other games I play, however those are on ps4 so getting the hang of the ship flights controls seems a bit of a learning curve.

Welcome to ADI Raptor1987. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to seeing you in game.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI!
I hope you will enjoy this beautiful game. And I hope to see you in the verse soon.

1 Like

Hello Raptor, Welcome to the group. Its interesting that you mention Elite, I’ve been playing star citizen for about 2 years and always wanted to try Elite, however SC is quite amazing. See you in the verse.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! Lots to learn, and this is a great place to learn it from. So many helpful folks around to show you what’s what. See you in the verse!

1 Like

Hi Raptor1987 and welcome to ADI. Enjoy finding all the fun things in SC, hope to see you out there!

1 Like

Hello Raptor. Welcome to the best community out there. I’m sure you’re gonna discover lots and lots. Should you ever need flying partners don’t hesitate to contact me buddy. See you in the verse

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Raptor. Look forward to flying with you soon

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the warm welcomes. I played for a little bit last night with some peeps and even though I crashed a cutlass trying to land I had a blast. I have some projects for architects that are rush order so I am hoping I can hop on Friday night and fly with y’all.

Welcome to the Verse, hope to see you there soon

Hi Raptor1987,
Welcome