Introduction RainerCorr

Hello all. I’m interested in playing StarCitizen more because I am relatively new to it, but I am experienced and fairly skilled at ARMA and War Thunder. IRL I’m in my mid-thirties, a military vet, and I work as a firearms instructor. Thank you for having me, and I’m looking forward to gaming with you.

1 Like

Welcome!

Glad to have you here. Welcome to Star Citizen as well. Will be happy to answer any questions you have.

Welcome to ADI RainerCorr! Wow sounds like you have an awesome job man.

Thank you for joining and hope to talk to you on Mumble :slight_smile:

Hi @RainerCorr, welcome to ADI,

your militart exp. will definitely come in handy when it comes to strategy.

Have a wonderful Christmas and hope to fly with you :slight_smile:

Welcome to the ORG,
Hope you enjoy time here.
Keep an eye on our forums, as we post our operations there.

Welcome to ADI RainerCorr, and thank for your service. You’ve picked right org. There’s a strong mentoring spirit in ADI I think you’ll appreciate. I used to be a firearms instructor too; S&W 5946, model 870, MP5 and model 70. My career began as a shooting coach is the army reserve then continued when I joined the police. I competed for many years; PPC, IPSC, ISU in local and national [PPC] championships but really loved pin matches. Anyways, I’m glad you’ve joined us and I look forward to running ops with you.

Welcome to the Org @RainerCorr Glad to have you with us. With your background im sure you will appreciate the command structure in ADI. Try to get into one of the mass Org events. Any particular career paths in the game that interest you?

IPSC is possibly the most fun one can have with pants on. Unfortunately I work at an indoor range and so ASI and 2/3 gun are the best we can do. The matches are more relaxed but still fun.

Most of my experience with Star Citizen has been with bounty hunting and investigation missions so PCS seems a good fit. Fleet Security is also an area of interest.

I hear you. I tried .45 auto, various 9’s and a .38 but I found love slinging a 6” 586 with full factory jacketed .357 Magnums. There was just something about those booms and foot long flames that announced to everyone I was shooting lol

1 Like

Welcome, Rainer, glad to have you aboard! I’m also a vet myself, glad to have another fellow veteran on board. If you need any help or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. I’m glad to have you onboard. 3.8 just went live so it’s a great time to get into the Verse. The planet Microtech was just added and the city New Babbage looks great.

Heheheh, I know who I will be choosing as squad leader when the time comes :smiley: Thank you for having me in advance!