Introduction: r3kkit

Hey guys, I’m Rob, 30, live in North Carolina. What drew me to this org was the structure and that there seems to be a good vision of what you want to accomplish. In addition to that, I used to play a lot of Arma so that crossover seems like a good fit. A lot of the SC content has not been implemented yet, so I’m not 100% on what area I want to be my focus. I’m definitely interested in SAR-Paramedic, data running, exploration, and serving on larger ships for org combat ops. I’m also interested in cargo hauling, mining, and salvage on the money making side.

2 Likes

Hi Rob, Welcome to ADI, yeah paramedics will be an essential part for org operations when sc will come to a more completed state.

Hope to chat with you on mumble and welcome again Sir.

Welcome, r3kk17, glad to have you aboard! We have a lot of divisions that you’ll be able to find a fit for and all of the staff and leadership here are well equipped with knowledge to help you find the right fit for where you want to be. If you have any questions or need help on anything, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re always here to help. Looking forward to flying with you in the Verse!

Welcome to ADI. Glad to have you onboard. CIG is starting to fill out the PU with better gameplay mechanics. The first medical ship should be coming in January (Cutlass Red). With medical game play coming soon. Salvage also is on the way in 2020. I hope to see you in the next Org Op or on Mumble.

Hey @r3kkit, good to have you here and welcome.

Hope to fly with you someday

Hi @r3kkit I cant wait to see how some of those game mechanics pan out. Paramedic may be a really fun career to explore. Im not much of big cargo, maybe once my M2 gets in the game I will try to again. The FPS mining is alot of fun for me and good for profits. Having the Org to be a part of really expands the social aspect of this game and has made it much more enjoyable for me. I hope you settle in with the Org and will see you in game.

Welcome to ADI Rob,

Greetings from DC Metro, which is just a stone toss away from you. There is definitely crossover between Arma and this game, especially in the FPS and logistics realm. This is a vast game and alpha is the perfect place to start to figure out what you truly want to focus on -for now crash ships, explore, and try everything!

Welcome to ADI r3kkit. I like how you narrowed your interests down to so few. That’s one of the great thing about this game, there’s so much to do, so many fields of interest to pursue not to mention the ones you didn’t list. I look forward to exploring gameplay with you.

Nice, another medic reporting in :smiley: And from North Carolina too. I’m a big battleship fan, so that name really means something to me. One of my dream trips is coming to the US and visiting them all. North Carolina, Iowa, Massachusetts, all of them :smiley: Getting off topic here it seems xD Anyways, looking forward to flying with you!