Introduction: Quelsar

Hey everyone! Just started playing SC about 3 months ago. I’m an IT professional IRL, but gaming is my favorite past time. Like all genres, and usually console game, but most recently got back into PC gaming. Sci-Fi titles are of particular interest for me.

Worked on Base Comm center IRL for the U.S. Marine Corps so for all those Lethernecks out there, Semper Fi!

Look forwarding to participating and contributing to this Org.

1 Like

Welcome to the team @Quelsar! It was a pleasure onboarding you today. I’m looking forward to flying with you.

1 Like

Welcome to ADI Quelsar, and thank you for your service. I’m glad you joined the team. I look forward to running ops with you.

1 Like

Welcome Quelsar to the best Org out there. Looking forward to seeing you in the verse.
Herk

1 Like

Hi Quelsar, welcome to ADI. What gameplay are you most looking forward to?

1 Like

I do a lot of mining and looking forward to salvage and exploration. I like combat also, but not to great at it yet. Still learning the ship loadouts, weapons, etc.

1 Like

I look be combat too but I can’t fly ships (seems to be some kind of game bug which magnetises my ships to asteroids, planetaryary surfaces, trees, other players ships and the occasional starbase).
I’m really looking forward to FPS but I’m no good at that ATM either :slight_smile:
I tried mining for the first time last month and like it far more than I thought I would.

Hi Quelsay

Welcome to ADI and it was great meeting you last nigh.

If you want to borrow or try out a mole any time let me know.

See you in the verse.

1 Like

@Quelsar Hey there! Welcome to ADI Sir, glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you in game! Have a favorite ship so far?

@MushroomTiger I like the Origin ships (like 125) to fly around and explore the planet/moon surfaces. My work horse is the Prospector. That’s my money maker and with it I’ve been able to by all my ships in game. I have only Pledged for the Nomad (upgrade warbond from Aurora).

1 Like

Cannot go wrong with the prospector! especially since they have made other mining heads useful besides the helix

1 Like

Welcome to ADI! I to like the origin ships. They just have a certain style to them that nothing else matches :slight_smile: prospector is super handy and makes a solid source of income. As for combat, it can be a challenge, but with some time and practice any one can get good at it. Load outs can be tricky, since there is no one perfect build. Just have to see what you like and go with it :slight_smile: See you in the verse!

1 Like